The Deed is Done

Rate this topic

1 min ago, Stryper Snyper said:

How the effe can you trust the USPS to deliver your ballot when their own union has endorsed a candidate??  Don't matter which one.  I sure as hell don't.

He said he's using a drop box, not USPS

18 mins ago, Stryper Snyper said:

How the effe can you trust the USPS to deliver your ballot when their own union has endorsed a candidate??  Don't matter which one.  I sure as hell don't.

Wife and I are wearing n95 masks to vote in peraon.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

7 mins ago, Mokes said:

Wife and I are wearing n95 masks to vote in peraon.

Took the day off.  Driving my lilly white working privileged arse 200 miles to vote in home district.  Will have lawn chairs in case of a long line, gallon of iced tea, and donuts to share with the thin blue line watching over.  

PS.

Election day should be a federal holiday.   Dems don't want it because working middle class votes would increase.

Edited by Stryper Snyper

Just now, Stryper Snyper said:

Took the day off.  Driving my lilly white working privileged arse 200 miles to vote in home district.  Will have lawn chairs in case of a long line, gallon of iced tea, and donuts to share with the thin blue line watching over.  

Yeah, It's gonna be fun. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

1 hour ago, Kings over Queens said:

Ballots are completed and will be dropping them in the local drop box in a few minutes, don't trust USPS to deliver.

October 9th and our vote is cast.  Hope I don't change my mind, cause I can't. 

This really sucks.  

You're slow, mailed mine about a week ago.

Can I vote again on November 3rd, asking for a friend?

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****