superstriper

the terrible china virus

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

never forget it was the Chinese that unleashed this awful virus upon the world and they are not our friend and not to be trusted

Do you think Trump regrets the 15 glowing statements he made thanking the leader of china including the one below ?

I stated at the end of January it was going to be a mess and it was all China's fault and they are not to be trusted

Did it work out well? Were the Chinese transparent? Do you really want to thank President Xi  for ruining our country?

The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!

Donald Trump

I dont know why Trump says the things he does but he doesn't seem friendly to china.  That's pretty obvious.

The rest of the political class kisses the ass of Winnie the pooh.

But good gotcha.  

35 mins ago, superstriper said:

never forget it was the Chinese that unleashed this awful virus upon the world and they are not our friend and not to be trusted

Do you think Trump regrets the 15 glowing statements he made thanking the leader of china including the one below ?

I stated at the end of January it was going to be a mess and it was all China's fault and they are not to be trusted

Did it work out well? Were the Chinese transparent? Do you really want to thank President Xi  for ruining our country?

The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!

Donald Trump

~

It alludes you as to why Trump would say such things?

Do you go thru life assessing people by their words? If so, you're doing it wrong.

14 mins ago, nalu22 said:

~

Do you go thru life assessing people by their words? If so, you're doing it wrong.

no it does not allude me as to why trump says such things-he was wrong on the virus every step of the way and he will be judged accordingly

Imagine thanking the guy that gave us the virus....and that some how that is a good thing

I judge people by their words and their actions-

Trumps words and actions were of thanks to the country that gave us this mess

He keeps saying they are going to pay a price now-what is it? he has a month until he loses to sleepy joe who has no business being president 

26 mins ago, nalu22 said:

~

If we put it into the timeframe of this whole thing. 

That comment came at the time when we were trying to get investigators in on the ground in Wuhan. 

Anyone with a lick of common sense would understand to not tick off the people/country you're trying to investigate. 

22 mins ago, superstriper said:

no it does not allude me as to why trump says such things-he was wrong on the virus every step of the way and he will be judged accordingly

Imagine thanking the guy that gave us the virus....and that some how that is a good thing

He keeps saying they are going to pay a price now-what is it? he has a month until he loses to sleepy joe who has no business being president 

-

FYI: How Trump operates alludes you, bigly.

1 hour ago, nalu22 said:

-

FYI: How Trump operates alludes you, bigly.

yes it does alludes me he thanks the guy that is responsible for our country having 200 k dead and not once but 15 times

there is no rational reason to thank Xi for the plague

even the president  has woke  up to this fact

Since you know how Trump "operates" you tell me the positive in thanking China for the virus 15 times 

3 hours ago, superstriper said:

Chinese

Trump Virus. 

He owns it now.

We lead the world in Trump Virus deaths thanks to his imcompetance. So much winning!

3 hours ago, superstriper said:

Donald Trump

I took trump's praise of china at the time as a way to get cdc on the ground in wuhan.   If memory serves correctly...even though we had a cdc branch established in china....they were restricted.    And the WHO wasn't being transparent.  

He'd been bashing them for years up until then....and after....I feel it's a fair assumption given the information.  And nothing more.

2 hours ago, superstriper said:

He shut down travel to China and you people called him a racist.  He called it the China virus and you guys called him a racist.  Johns Hopkins rated the Trump admin as “most prepared” as this all kicked off.

And you guys cling to the delusion that Hilary could have done better.

So...tell us specifically what you want done to China over this virus.  Specifically please.

14 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Trump Virus. 

He owns it now.

We lead the world in Trump Virus deaths thanks to his imcompetance. So much winning!

You know it’s not Getting better in other countries... right?

Because... it’s a virus... and they spread... it’s what they do

You know that right?

34 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Because... it’s a virus... and they spread... it’s what they do

Oh yeah, 34+ infected from the White House because idiots refuse to wear masks.