Dave S

Who would have thunk

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Yesterday my local Albany New York news reported, to the effect 'right wing religious extremists started an arson fire in Hymie Town and attacked authorities when they moved in to put the fire out'.

Good Lord

Just now, DoOver said:

Yesterday my local Albany New York news reported, to the effect 'right wing religious extremists started an arson fire in Hymie Town and attacked authorities when they moved in to put the fire out'.

Good Lord

The fire started at the Brooklyn protest/rally was reported to be boxes of PPE- masks.

Something inside tells me the boxes were marked "masks" but they were filled with paper.  

1 min ago, Dave S said:

The fire started at the Brooklyn protest/rally was reported to be boxes of PPE- masks.

Something inside tells me the boxes were marked "masks" but they were filled with paper.  

Come on now, these days reality doesn't matter, symbolism even if it is delusion is everything.

1 min ago, zybathegeek said:

Come on now, these days reality doesn't matter, symbolism even if it is delusion is everything.

I'm just saying Masks are money- no way they're burning money. 

10 mins ago, Dave S said:

I'm just saying Masks are money- no way they're burning money. 

They're Jewish...soooo

Or as Jim Crow Slo Joe BightMe would label our Jewish brothers "they're shysters"

31 mins ago, DoOver said:

Good Lord

That happened. NYT confirmed. It was jew on jew violence. 

A mob swarmed a photographer before midnight, and later beat a Hasidic man who attackers said they believed to be disloyal to the community. Both incidents were captured on video shared widely on social media.

“Snitch!” one man can be heard yelling in English in one video, as the crowd beat the Hasidic man. He was identified as Berish Getz by a relative, who spoke on the condition of anonymity out of fear for their safety, and was treated overnight at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn.

A second Borough Park protest against the restrictions on Wednesday night began peacefully. Videos posted on Twitter showed groups of men — many wearing masks, but many not — dancing as several people in the crowd waved Trump campaign flags.

But things again turned ugly around 10:30, when Jacob Kornbluh, a reporter for Jewish Insider, arrived.

A video posted by Jake Offenhartz of Gothamist showed a horde of men, egged on by Heshy Tischler, a local activist, surrounding Mr. Kornbluh, pinning him to a wall and calling him a snitch before chasing him off.

“I was just brutally assaulted, hit in the head, and kicked at by an angry crowd of hundreds of community members of the Boro Park protest,” Mr. Kornbluh wrote on Twitter shortly after escaping the harrowing scene.

Harrowing scene... brutally assaulted... lol...