Kbetts

So much winning...we want examples

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

These last few weeks have just been such a whirlwind, it’s hard to know where to start.  Anyone want to go first....?

Ok, ok, I will.

First thing.  The election ramping up has brought alllll the little commies out to be exposed for what they are.  It’s pretty entertaining to watch them try to defend an indefensible position.  Obviously people are paying attention.  I went by a neighborhood yesterday where they actually took the Biden/Harris signs down......lol.  Not one or two, but everyone I would see on my way to work.  That b I t c h Kamala actually caused a minority neighborhood to remove her signs less than 48 hrs after her awful debate showing.  

Who’s next?

Well dammit, I have another.

Of course all the political signs started appearing up and down the main artery here in Delaware.  Out comes the big, beautiful Trump signs of him hugging the American flag.  Less than a week later the local news ran a piece on them being vandalized.  Yup, spray painted with big BLM letters on one, profanity on another, and the best....lol....you have to excuse me cause I chuckle every time I think of it......Trans lives matter.....lol.  All these families tooling up and down the highway on the way to the beach with the kids love those Tranny lives.  Nothing like some black spray paint to get your point across.  Solid work Libs....lol.

Winning!

There's one Biden sign down the road from me and across the street there's a BLM sign. Neither property owner bothers to move them to mow. 

Now they are barely visible as the weeds have grown up around them and the frost has killed the weeds. They are buried behind brown dead vegetation. I smile as I pass every time.... Reflections of their owners.

Im glad to see the green new deal brought back to the forefront.  Its SUCH a winner for Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Creating new jobs.

The two b l m lawn signs came down ...they were up for a few weeks but now they are down Soccer mom type houses....haven’t heard white privelidge in a while ....the kens and Karens May have said ,its better to be PRIVELIDGED than not

19 mins ago, J said:

There's one Biden sign down the road from me and across the street there's a BLM sign. Neither property owner bothers to move them to mow. 

Now they are barely visible as the weeds have grown up around them and the frost has killed the weeds. They are buried behind brown dead vegetation. I smile as I pass every time.... Reflections of their owners.

Damn, frost already.

Still 70s and 80s 400 miles south.

In my neighborhood there are a handful of Biden signs, much less than for Hillary at the same time period.  No Trump signs as that is an invite for vandalism.  But plenty of American Flags flying by Trump supporters.  

Trump walking away from the WuFlu after only a weekend has been a good one too.  It was just long enough to pull the nastiness out of the opposition for all to see.

The MSM tries to shoot holes with a BB gun.  Trump shoots holes in narratives with bird shot.