Flybyme

Found Another

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Joe is a well practiced and slick molester of young girls. He knows what he can get away with and what will get him caught. He is also pretty adept at the older gals as well. 

They accused Trump of mishandling women because he bragged that they let him do it. Condemned the man. Biden mishandled a girl, Tara Reid, and she didn’t just let him do it, it was forced upon her, and they say nothing about it.

These molesters.....some get caught early on and some are a little slicker and get by with it for decades. A few years back one got caught locally and he was a highly respected member of the community. As luck would have it, a woman just happened to have walked in at just the right moment. He had her in a private setting. Otherwise he would still be that respected member of the community, and still molesting little girls. Joe is a creep.

1 hour ago, JimG said:

Biden is a creep

Ever notice how he ALWAYS puts his hand under these kids arms and holds their chest? It's effing gross. I would knock him out if that little girl was mine.

Just now, Mokes said:

Ever notice how he ALWAYS puts his hand under these kids arms and holds their chest? It's effing gross. I would knock him out if that little girl was mine.

Notice the parents are never around.

The kid touching is the price of admission for the parents to pay for access to Joe.

2 mins ago, dena said:

Notice the parents are never around.

The kid touching is the price of admission for the parents to pay for access to Joe.

This is more true than you may believe.