jkrock

The UN wins the Nobel peace prize again

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I was reading about our contributions to feeding the world. The UN demands that there not be any markings of any kind indicating that the food came from America. They do not want the victims to know who is feeding them.

Do you remember seeing all the water bottles sitting in warehouses in Puerto Rico following the hurricane ? Well imagine that times 100 and that is the fraud being committed by the UN food program. Dictators and thugs gain control of the food and then leverage it as a weapon by starving their political rivals.

I liked it when North Korea was in charge of the human rights division.

1 hour ago, jkrock said:

This time to their World Food Programne.

i bet we pay for most of that too

Joey?

IIts usually connected to hating on Jews wrt the UN

Read an article years ago, When Ethiopia had it's famine, there were 17 million starving men, women and children.  The UN(we) fed them.  Now there are 90 million starving men, women, and children.

Good job !

2 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

Read an article years ago, When Ethiopia had it's famine, there were 17 million starving men, women and children.  The UN(we) fed them.  Now there are 90 million starving men, women, and children.

Good job !

Damn...I wonder what they were doing while they were fed and happy?

Should have fed them birth control pills too.

They are doing a poor $hit job in Africa , those people still can’t get 3 square meals and live like humans , clean water , proper sewage . All phony baloney aristocratic club   

2 mins ago, Hook I said:

I hear nothing about famous athletes, movie stars elected officials soap box mention of White families in Mississippi Kentucky getting the basic living needs . Like they don’t  matter .  

See the magic word! 

Fer gawds sake, we knew Trump was NEVER going to win, the fact that the most corrupt global bureaucracy in the world got the gong instead should be no surprise, it was either them or the WHO.

Yet another reminder as to who really is running the show, and another pointer to why the US should completely close its borders, sequester for the next 50 years, rebuild internal industry and infrastructure, and show the rest of the world how it's done from our Moon and Mars habitats.

The UN headquarters should benefit all the nations.  The United States has benefited more than enough from their presence here.  It’s time for the UN headquarters to move and benefit another nation.  Since the UN shows so much interest in the going ons of the Middle East, l suggest they move there.

7 mins ago, Cayotica said:

The UN headquarters should benefit all the nations.  The United States has benefited more than enough from their presence here.  It’s time for the UN headquarters to move and benefit another nation.  Since the UN shows so much interest in the going ons of the Middle East, l suggest they move there.

good point. 

That way they can monitor their success closely. 

1 hour ago, FishinMortician said:

The UN demands that there not be any markings of any kind indicating that the food came from America. They do not want the victims to know who is feeding them.

Of course, the food just falls from the sky at the behest of the magnanimous UN.

Why we did not simply walk away from these corrupt leftists at the outset of Trumps Presidency is mystifying.

"The World Food Program, a United Nations agency that battles hunger and food insecurity around the world, has won the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize.

The WFP, which feeds more than 90 million people a year, earned the highly-coveted award "for its efforts to combat hunger, for its contribution to bettering conditions for peace in conflict-affected areas and for acting as a driving force in efforts to prevent the use of hunger as a weapon of war and conflict," the Nobel Committee's chair, Berit Reiss-Andersen, said Friday."  Buzzfeed.

Good for them.  I for one am glad the United Sates contributes to the WFP.   As a nation we should be proud.

WFP.PNG