Hockey 2020 - 2021

Rate this topic

Toad in Nj

1 hour ago, Toad in Nj said:

neighbor bought blinds?

i'm gonna have so many new neighbors it's :kook:

2 two family and 3 one family houses for sale 200 feet from my house.

i'm not gonna know who to peep first.

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

5 hours ago, charloots said:

Mothers’ Day is verboten. “Mother” is out, “birth-person” is in. Chromosomes don’t matter anymore. :laugh:

**** that! They can kiss my ass~

5 hours ago, Tom T said:

Lovely, they are next to me

No sympathy here. I'm next to ringer tomorrow morning. 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

My sister and bil stopped by a little earlier for a quick visit. He's been going to therapy over here not far from me. My one cat was out in the yard and I had the screen door propped open in case he wanted to come in. Last I looked, he was sitting in a chair out there. Well, he comes walking in and I said he comes shi tty to say hi. He stops at the edge of the kitchen but I can't really see him. My sister yells, he's got a bird!  He drops the bird once, catches it again, drops it again and the bird flies out the open door with thecat hot on his trail. :laugh:

He comes back in and starts eating the small feathers that were on the floor. lol

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around.