Toad in Nj

Hockey 2020 - 2021

Rate this topic

42,893 posts in this topic

Dogecoin was soaring again on Wednesday morning, surging 20% as the cryptocurrency continued to benefit from speculative trading.

The digital coin based on a Shiba Inu meme last traded at just under 68 cents, up about 20% for the day. It broke above 50 cents per share for the first time on Tuesday.

14 hours ago, DerrickT said:

Need 4 more to make it a party

sorry fellas. I only have internet on my phone and even that is throttled back right now because i am over my data limit. Not online much and not doing dfs on my tiny phone. 

31 mins ago, makomakoman said:

Dogecoin was soaring again on Wednesday morning, surging 20% as the cryptocurrency continued to benefit from speculative trading.

The digital coin based on a Shiba Inu meme last traded at just under 68 cents, up about 20% for the day. It broke above 50 cents per share for the first time on Tuesday.

old news ernie

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 12.09.55 AM.png

Speaking of that, today is 21 years for Mrs. T and her little business that could.

As one of her college friends put it, she can take her first clients for a drink now. :shock: 

3 mins ago, Tom T said:

Speaking of that, today is 21 years for Mrs. T and her little business that could.

As one of her college friends put it, she can take her first clients for a drink now. :shock: 

Nice. That's a good run. Hope she has another 21 of success, or at least til she tires of it. 

Oh, she's tired but as much as I hear the complaining she wouldn't do anything else.

Covid killed her exit plan.

5 mins ago, Tom T said:

Congrats to her. ‘Murica! :beers: