Hook I

Are the poor white kids being forgot by these politicians?

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I don’t hear one word by the Democrats or the Republicans about poor white families thru out the United States living in poor neighborhoods There  are plenty of kids in every state &  city with the same problems in life as the Brown  Black ,Red kids . 

Are they the forgotten children ? 

The Democrats (communists) don’t care about white people.  Many of them , and we have a few right here on this forum, actually hate themselves for being white. 

3 hours ago, ridenfish said:

The Democrats (communists) don’t care about white people.  Many of them , and we have a few right here on this forum, actually hate themselves for being white. 

What have the Repugs done for the poor white kids there ridden?

6 hours ago, Hook I said:

I don’t hear one word by the Democrats or the Republicans about poor white families thru out the United States living in poor neighborhoods There  are plenty of kids in every state &  city with the same problems in life as the Brown  Black ,Red kids . 

Are they the forgotten children ? 

Hasn’t everybody realized by now that white people, regardless of age, are the sole source of all the world’s problems?  According to some, the world would be perfect if they just got rid or all the white people.  

Just as Hitler united Germany against the Jew and the Ayatollah Khomeini united radical Islamist against the United States so has the Democrat party, especially the extreme left  attempted to unite all other races and other so-called special interest groups against white America.  The difference today as opposed to what Hitler and Khomeini achieved is the left has successfully, by pigeon holing the others into separate entities, united the others against White American while preventing them from forming any alliances.  IOWs, every race and special interest group all hate white America while still maintaining their animosity towards each other.  Obviously and weirdly, the “Enemy of my enemy is still my enemy” is very applicable here. 

After the Democrat far left and their cohorts have neutralize White America, I wonder what race or special interest group will they turn against next.

It’s obviously a white cleansing agenda 

hear nothing about famous athletes, movie stars elected officials soap box mention of White families in Mississippi Kentucky getting the basic living needs . Like they don’t  matter .