flyangler

Biden is a scumbag - there, I said it - And her too

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

Biden and Harris just arrived in Arizona for one or more campaign stops. Member of the press asks if he is willing to say he will not pack the Court. 

Biden launches into the same non-answer he has been using all along: "If I answer that, all you are going to write about is what I said and nothing else..."

He is a scumbag, pure and simple. Of course they would write about it as that IS NEWS. That is what the Media is supposed to do, report news. 

I have been willing to cut Biden some slack for being slow and senile. But this is clearly a "run out the clock" strategy.

And it is not jus him, that smirky phony beatch as well. Harris last night answered some questions with "Joe won't _______" but did not way "We won't____" as if giving her wiggle room for when she's in charge. That smarmy language was mostly related to tax and fracking. "Joe won't do it..." (sotto voce "But I will....") 

Scum bags, both of them! 

Any questions? 

7 mins ago, flyangler said:

I have been willing to cut Biden some slack for being slow and senile. But this is clearly a "run out the clock" strategy.

I don't disagree with the take. 

One would wish politicians would be more forthcoming, more transparent, but given the situation where the Trump team keeps fumbling the ball, not taking an unnecessary risk makes sense form Team Biden's perspective

And as such this OP sounds like the rant of a loser.

Pulling the Ginsburg move has consequences.

Elections have consequences.

Can you say 11 and 51?

Edited by moonbat

I'm astounded so many are fine with this sham of a candidate.  They are doing what Harry Reid did, totally screw something up because they HATE and they dont care about the future or us.

22 mins ago, flyangler said:

Biden and Harris just arrived in Arizona for one or more campaign stops. Member of the press asks if he is willing to say he will not pack the Court. 

Biden launches into the same non-answer he has been using all along: "If I answer that, all you are going to write about is what I said and nothing else..."

He is a scumbag, pure and simple. Of course they would write about it as that IS NEWS. That is what the Media is supposed to do, report news. 

And it is not jus him, that smirky phony beatch as well. Harris last night answered some questions with "J

Any questions? 

Other than what's for dinner?  Getting kinda hungry.

18 mins ago, moonbat said:

I don't disagree with the take. 

One would wish politicians would be more forthcoming, more transparent, but given the situation where the Trump team keeps fumbling the ball, not taking an unnecessary risk makes sense form Team Biden's perspective

And as such this OP sounds like the rant of a loser.

Pulling the Ginsburg move has consequences.

Elections have consequences.

Can you say 11 and 51?

You are such an unrelenting douche, but I think you like being perceived as such. Some weird sort of self-loathing think going on with you. 

We know he’ll try and do it,  And then Republicans will do it too.  And then we’ll have 500 justices and the court will swing wildly every time the Oval Office and Senate align, completely subverting the intent of the Constitution.  Completely ignoring the role of the SCOTUS as the nation’s steadying force.

If Democrats do this, it’s time to start over.

4 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

I'm astounded so many are fine with this sham of a candidate.  They are doing what Harry Reid did, totally screw something up because they HATE and they dont care about the future or us.

Please.  Much of the time this entire forum is a monument to hate and no one group has a monopoly on it.  Anyone who thinks one side bears all the responsibility ineds to look around a bit more carefully.

6 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Moonie is an anarchist, does not care if the whole thing burns down. 

I concur....

I think it's gonna be a landslide trump victory or at least I hope it is. I see just so much support for him and very little for hiden biden and horseface. 

if people would just clearly listen to them it's a no brainer. 

He isn’t gonna pack the court. This has been an idea that has been kicked around a long time. He isn’t gonna eliminate the electoral college either. Nor will he undo Trump’s tax cuts on day one. Everything the guy says is a lie.

4 mins ago, flyangler said:

You are such an unrelenting douche, but I think you like being perceived as such. 

Jeez I agreed with you, but you are going to lose your bets and I think you know it.

31 mins ago, flyangler said:

And it is not jus him, that smirky phony beatch as well. Harris last night answered some questions with "Joe won't _______" but did not way "We won't____" as if giving her wiggle room for when she's in charge. That smarmy language was mostly related to tax and fracking. "Joe won't do it..." (sotto voce "But I will....") 

Scum bags, both of them! 

Any questions? 

is it true that most of the dems here had a man crush on barry?Obama renews his recent attack on Trump's Covid-19 response

7 mins ago, flyangler said:

Moonie is an anarchist, does not care if the whole thing burns down. 

There you. go again, putting words to me that I do not believe.

Joe Biden pinched the nipple of a prepubescent girl. He exaually assaulted a child.  We watched him do it LIVE on Cspan.

Id call him a scumbag but that would be unfair to bags that used to hold scum.

And Kamala Harris is a whore.  Not as a pejorative,  she actually is.  She allows men to **** her for money.