dmac95

Need Town of Oyster Bay Reisdent Parking Permit as non resident

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I need a residency sticker from Town of Oyster Bay for fishing, so I need someone's "address" proof here as my own. *

Edited by TimS
please don't ask folks here to break the law

So I am supposed to give you my drivers license ?   You want my SSAN too ?   But seriously, if the myriad of Long Island jurisdictions would give up their NIMBYism (and racism in some respects) I would like to use Suffolk County parks.   Never gonna happen.   IIRC I needed an official government document (trailer registration, drivers license, etc. to get my TOBAY IDs and stickers.   Good luck 

Edited by pequa11

I need garden city residency to send my kids to school rather than Uniondale. so I need someone's "address" proof here as my own. Need it through high school years and probably thereafter going forward.  DM me a six pack.

28 mins ago, dmac95 said:

I need a residency sticker from Town of Oyster Bay for fishing, so I need someone's "address" proof here as my own. * Cant do it on my own as I'm Town of Babylon resident.

Pretty sure this is fraudulent and illegal...and we don't allow people to ask other folks to break the law here :howdy:

TimS