Jmat321

FBI Thwarts Plot to Assassinate Mich Gov

Rate this topic

173 posts in this topic

Let’s see who is getting arrested let’s not play the blame game ,maybe she had some Side action with a female lover  and the lover got tossed to the side you never know or the blue dress split caused a loud pop noise and some thought she was shooting at them and then some one returned fire.but it will be on CNBC 

Edited by Surf bomber

7 mins ago, moonbat said:

I thought only left wingers were violent overthrow the government types.

At least that's what I read here.

No. Left wingers, are little poosy queers, who only can fight as a mob. Break them up and you can destroy them in a flash. Ask Rittenhouse. 

Lefties are screaming, swearing, petulant little babies and make gay shields out of plastic trash cans and paint stupid little arrows on them. They wear paintball gear to riots too. That's ridiculous. 

Get cracking Moonie. 

"The Detroit News identified the suspects as Adam Fox, Barry Croft, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta."

These days the FBI trolls idiots online and literally encourages them to commit crimes so they can arrest them and pat themselves on the back.  

It wouldn't surprise me if this is another example 

Plot to overthrow the government and kidnap the governor.

Man that just sounds lame. I mean it just sounds like it was idiots, or something faked up.

Remember that Randy Weaver was asked by undercover FBI agents multiple times to sell them a sawed off shotgun. He refused. Then when they brought him a shotgun and offered a large amount of cash, he whipped out the saw and cut the barrel off and handed it back. Out under an oak tree in his front yard. For that act his wife was required to be shot by a sniper. The same sniper that was shooting into the compound at Waco.

I think this is mostly electioneering. We don’t hear about how the Republicans are saved by the FBI ND WE KNOW HOW VIOLENT democrats can be.