Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J

Fact Checkers?

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Where are they? Normally we would have a bunch of them disputing this and that. This morning I am seeing very little despite Kamala lying her ass off last night. :huh: We won't ban fracking as an example. Denying they back The Green New Deal. It's pretty damn quiet. 

I did find this one where she invents her own version of history...

Kamala Harris’s Dishonesty on Abe Lincoln

By DAN MCLAUGHLIN

It was impossible to miss how Kamala Harris, like Joe Biden, refused to answer questions about their plans to expand the Supreme Court. But she also misrepresented history.

Harris claimed at the VP debate that Abraham Lincoln refused to nominate a candidate for Chief Justice in October 1864 because “Honest Abe said, it’s not the right thing to do” and wanted the people to vote first.

Lincoln, of course, said no such thing. He sent no nominee to the Senate in October 1864 because the Senate was out of session until December. He sent a nominee the day after the session began, and Salmon P. Chase was confirmed the same day. And Lincoln wanted to dangle the nomination before Chase and several other potential candidates because he wanted them to campaign for him. Lincoln’s priority was winning the election, which was necessary to win the war — and he filled the vacancy at the first possible instant.

Kamala Harris is simply inventing history.

5 mins ago, J said:

Where are they? Normally we would have a bunch of them disputing this and that. This morning I am seeing very little despite Kamala lying her ass off last night. :huh: We won't ban fracking as an example. Denying they back The Green New Deal. It's pretty damn quiet. 

I did find this one where she invents her own version of history...

Why is it that the people with law degrees seem to be the least informed on the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and related history of the courts?

Maybe because half of em make it up as they go along?