bigfish4me

Good news & bad news

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

The good..... the cement truck is here and they are pouring my patio

The bad..... the cement truck took down the cable line..... the power line miraculously held.... I dunno how.

32648FC2-7EFB-40DD-AE68-092A5A4FCA10.jpeg

68BF35F0-3489-46ED-9C78-E6511163DE50.jpeg

9AB876DC-BA49-46BC-8D3E-6338A80BECEE.jpeg

2111A38B-29D1-4B29-9461-9E78E6411DBF.jpeg

35715248-9A7A-436C-87E0-0C6DBB5656DE.jpeg

Edited by bigfish4me

A buddy left my place after a ahem beer in a single axle.   I guess he kicked the pto lever. He just about got to the four way and bam.  Snagged a couple cables. He said the truck did a wheelie.   

1 min ago, JMB said:

Did you just call Biggie cheap?

He’s still mad I wished an endless snapping turtle bite while he’s out on his fairy wand endeavors 

Not the contractors fault the idiot in the cement truck came in hot.

1 min ago, Bernie12 said:

how did you make out with your heart issue?

Go in Monday for the cardiac catheter, if I need any stents they will do it then, back to penn on the 21st to schedule the valve replacement.  I couldn’t get all the dental work done in time for the first  date which was Monday..... I finished up the dental work and have my clearance now.  I’m gonna try and schedule it for right after Halloween, the boys are 5 and I don’t wanna miss taking em out..... and it gives me some time to build up the spare parts at work since I’ll be out for 5-8 weeks.

Thanks for asking.

3 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

if I need any stents they will do it then, back to penn on the 21st to schedule the valve replacement.  I couldn’t get all the dental work done in time for the first  date which was Monday..... I finished up the dental work and have my clearance now.

Heart surgery and dental work?  Sounds like a dream come true.

4 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

Go in Monday for the cardiac catheter, if I need any stents they will do it then, back to penn on the 21st to schedule the valve replacement.  I couldn’t get all the dental work done in time for the first  date which was Monday..... I finished up the dental work and have my clearance now.  I’m gonna try and schedule it for right after Halloween, the boys are 5 and I don’t wanna miss taking em out..... and it gives me some time to build up the spare parts at work since I’ll be out for 5-8 weeks.

Thanks for asking.

good luck

12 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

Thanks for asking.

Please don't start threads with title like this in your situation, you had me about ready to jump out a window. 

Good luck with it brother.  One day at a time.