sardean

9 weight

11 posts in this topic

Looking for a 9 weight. I’ve broken my sage tcr way too many times. Looking for something to throw big clousers and poppers in the surf and rivers. Thanks 

I have an Albright XXT 9wt in like new condition including a spare tip section - so two tips.  I have the 9wt and 10wt and use the 10wt more often.

4 piece (5 if count extra tip), with original tube and sock.  This is a very powerful 9wt rod that has tons of guts for throwing heavy/bulky flies.  Can be uplined to 10wt or fished with a 9wt line.  $175 plus split the shipping cost.  The spare tip was $35 plus shipping and fits perfectly.  

I have a GLoomis GL3 9 wt 9' two piece. It is a replacement rod from GLoomis I never fished. I got knocked down on a jetty from a wave and broke my original. I would do $200 plus shipping and PP fees.

Thanks

Gil

To the OP.  My offer stands and I'd take PayPal or a personal check.  The TCR is a beast of a 9wt and the Albright XXT is also a beast - at around 1/4 of the cost.  Plus have the security of a second tip section.