Little

Ok Libbie libs, write your answers here

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

ooh ohh....I bet I know.

Pence was “mansplaining”.

Yes, Pence was talking down to her because she is a woman that doesn’t have protruding bulges in the front of her dresses.

AOC saud Mike Pence has "gender dynamics", whatever the **** that is.

5f7efbf7a48f1_ScreenShot2020-10-08at7_44_19AM.png.8ccea28092a302a464741417baa11cb6.png

Lord god awmighty she is stupid.

I just saw an interview with a pollster guy, he had some people with those "knobs " they turn.  And whenever people saw Willie's moll, they were turning the knob to "IT BURRRNNSSS, IT BURRNNNSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Still no clear answers on who’s paying for Biden’s programs .....will raise taxes on only those over $400k to pay for the green deal or plan not sure how joe classify it ....Harris says free community college free 4 year college if under 125k or $75 k if single parent ,the amounts are close to what was quoted.Chances are if two people are working your over the $120 threshold and there may be a   Graduated rate to pay as your income gets close to the threshold....that’s a lot of tax revenue from the over $400k crowd and the increase in tax to corporations .....I believe in addition to that Biden Harris will cut the deduction of the 401k and increase the tax to 35% when you withdraw your 401k then add it to your bottom line which gives you close to 50% tax....And no one is saying how do you want to pay for covid....the leftist and chinas best friend

3 hours ago, Little said:

AOC saud Mike Pence has "gender dynamics", whatever the **** that is.

5f7efbf7a48f1_ScreenShot2020-10-08at7_44_19AM.png.8ccea28092a302a464741417baa11cb6.png

Lord god awmighty she is stupid.

I just saw an interview with a pollster guy, he had some people with those "knobs " they turn.  And whenever people saw Willie's moll, they were turning the knob to "IT BURRRNNSSS, IT BURRNNNSSS!!!!!!!!!"

AOC is part of the reason for the stereotype that women are dumb.