MitchellNJ

Am I getting old?

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

I'd like to think the reason we are mortal is to live just long enough to witness enough change in the world that exceeds our tolerance level and makes you disgusted at what we've become.

My two wonderful ladies are watching a broadcasted show on TV available to all including children. It's a touching tale of a husband and wife expecting their first child. Except in this magical story, the husband is pregnant with the spawn. You see, the "wife" is really just a guy who is trans and the "husband" is a trans girl. Cute no? The tongue biting only goes so far. The baby's gender is being witheld of course, not that anyone gives a flying **** but it had to be stated and reiterated why. I think my favorite was hearing it complain that it couldn't breast feed. LOL. Holy ****. I cannot believe these types of ****hows are being put on display as normal. I want to walk in there and smash a hammer into the screen.

But here I sit with my toxic masculinity trying to watch the Yankees get to 2-1 in the ALDS while finishing up some work. Now I am resorted to headphones. The brainwashing is just too much.

9 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

I'd like to think the reason we are mortal is to live just long enough to witness enough change in the world that exceeds our tolerance level and makes you disgusted at what we've become.

My two wonderful ladies are watching a broadcasted show on TV available to all including children. It's a touching tale of a husband and wife expecting their first child. Except in this magical story, the husband is pregnant with the spawn. You see, the "wife" is really just a guy who is trans and the "husband" is a trans girl. Cute no? The tongue biting only goes so far. The baby's gender is being witheld of course, not that anyone gives a flying **** but it had to be stated and reiterated why. I think my favorite was hearing it complain that it couldn't breast feed. LOL. Holy ****. I cannot believe these types of ****hows are being put on display as normal. I want to walk in there and smash a hammer into the screen.

But here I sit with my toxic masculinity trying to watch the Yankees get to 2-1 in the ALDS while finishing up some work. Now I am resorted to headphones. The brainwashing is just too much.

And here I thought I had it bad when I was doing my treatments and staying with my brother and SIL. 

I had to sit through Ryan and Tristas wedding, the swan, last episodes of sex in the city and friends and a host of other BS which in no way compares that stuff you describe. I did happen to come back from shopping today and the TV was on. One of those BS shows, two broads and a guy talking Hollywood fluff. Looking at the blonde in the middle with the sausage lips, Britney Spears. Why do people subject themselves to that. I can't imagine what they see when they look in the mirror in the morning.

27 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

What channel is the show your two wonderful ladies are watching, gotta' be better than watching the Yanks getting walloped 8-2. Going down 2-1 to a good team. And yes to all your concerns, its getting old and brainwashing.

Just now, JMB said:

You should have escaped to my house. Daughter just made a couple old fashioned, trending.

I was at a lunch in Hoboken with a client yesterday and the place was making smoked OF. If you have never had one, I strongly recommend trying them. Thinking of buying one of those hipster contraptions that smokes drinks.

6 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

I was at a lunch in Hoboken with a client yesterday and the place was making smoked OF. If you have never had one, I strongly recommend trying them. Thinking of buying one of those hipster contraptions that smokes drinks.

Someone gifted her a bbq old fashioned kit. I had one the other night.:drool:

E10826AE-97E4-4F60-B6A5-DFACC086F290.jpeg