flyangler

Hanoi Jane - "COVID is God's Gift to the Left" (giggles)

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Well, she's honest anyway....

But what would have said if the roles were reversed and a Republican every uttered such derp?

They should have shot that treasonous twat the very instant she stepped back on American soil after betraying our P.O.W.'s in Hanoi.

Now she's at it again. Pew pew. Bye bye twat.

Terrible.  It would be like taking the word of Putin over US intelligence or something.  Or maybe like declaring you’re in love with the leader of North Korea and exchanging love letters with him.

2 hours ago, flyangler said:

Well, she's honest anyway....

But what would have said if the roles were reversed and a Republican every uttered such derp?

I thought Hanoi Jane had given up the Wackybacky.  Clearly this is one stoned bee itch.

8 hours ago, MaxKatt said:

Terrible.  It would be like taking the word of Putin over US intelligence or something.  Or maybe like declaring you’re in love with the leader of North Korea and exchanging love letters with him.

Poor Max, making no sense again.  It is interesting to see his and other marxist thought patterns.  Even before 2016, I took almost all of what Trump said "figuratively"  Knowing about his background and his deals, he is at base a huckster.  I understood him perfectly and while I sometimes winced and what he said, I knew exactly where he was going.

Maxie and his gang, not believing in anything but the power and omnipotence of Big Brother, takes everything he says at face value and as factual.  To him and the other brain deprived, it is always WYSIWYG because that is what their Gods, like Obama do.  So, he is so dense as to conflate Hanoi Jane's ACTIONS with Trump's comments about given world leaders while negotiating with them.  Liberalism...there it is.

Liberalism is Leprosy