Dieseldog13

Joke

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

You thought that Durham was going to bring prosecutions against the conspirators, I was never that optimistic. While everyone in the Oval Office meeting on January Fifth 2017 should be prosecuted with the possible exceptions of Yates and Obama(for obvious reasons), none of them ever will. Joe Biden was the one suggesting prosecuting Gen. Flynn for the Logan Act. If these conspirators were Republicans, there would have been prosecutions. You see, the "joke" was on you, because you believed that there would be justice done.

41 mins ago, RockRonin said:

You thought that Durham was going to bring prosecutions against the conspirators, I was never that optimistic. While everyone in the Oval Office meeting on January Fifth 2017 should be prosecuted with the possible exceptions of Yates and Obama(for obvious reasons), none of them ever will. Joe Biden was the one suggesting prosecuting Gen. Flynn for the Logan Act. If these conspirators were Republicans, there would have been prosecutions. You see, the "joke" was on you, because you believed that there would be justice done.

If justice isn't done, then there is no justice for anything. Anything is possible, laws mean nothing. The only restrictions are the ones you put on yourself. Trump should have a direct line on every call Biden and the Democrats make. Trump needs to seed disinformation campaigns, the whole deal.

The conspiracy runs deep, and many within government today are still thwarting efforts to obtain evidence. Trump just recently declassified everything in an attempt to loosen the grip a little. Make things more available to Durham.

Bear in mind also it took Herr Mueller two and half years to hide crimes and cover up for osama, and Durham has not yet reached that amount of time. I suspect that he is doing what can be done to do what needs to be done.

3 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

I suspect that he is doing what can be done to do what needs to be done.

But I fear it will all be for naught. It may all get swept away without making as much as a ripple.