toyota

WTB bucktail pouch

9 posts in this topic

Ebb Point Bucktail Pouch, never fished, 5 Bucktail slots, rear pouch with plenty of room for soft plastics and a leader wallet - extra velcro in front, buckle enclosure in case your swimming out to rocks, belt loop in back, brand new, indestructible $55 shipped to the lower 48. 63D428AD-24A4-48CC-9439-84EA67EBB358.jpeg.7c2444a06c037d86e431fc1e6795d04e.jpeg8B655567-640B-4E1C-B59A-35EACD9AC9F7.jpeg.4545e081e692a524c9d70e916f0669fc.jpeg1A4FA584-55A8-449D-87E0-7E7B3F4C0E41.jpeg.01326bab9c0fe52ee8e8a80ab7400864.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@toyota I responded to your post 13 hours ago. Checking back I noticed you where on - line 8 hours ago. Yes or No would be nice since I took the time to post it to you.

 

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, in that you never checked back on your Want To Buy. I will give you to 6pm to respond.

 

I have a nice surf belt going up for sale as well. To keep you from loosing another pouch.

 

Sorry for your loss

Lou T

Edited by Lou T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lou T said:

@toyota I responded to your post 13 hours ago. Checking back I noticed you where on - line 8 hours ago. Yes or No would be nice since I took the time to post it to you.

 

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, in that you never checked back on your Want To Buy. I will give you to 6pm to respond.

 

I have a nice surf belt going up for sale as well. To keep you from loosing another pouch.

 

Sorry for your loss

Lou T

Holy crap. Sorry guy.  I never checked back. Just pulled an all nighter.   You know it’s October right and blowing NW?    I’ll pass on the commando bag 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, toyota said:

Holy crap. Sorry guy.  I never checked back. Just pulled an all nighter.   You know it’s October right and blowing NW?    I’ll pass on the commando bag 

no problem, thanks for getting back to us

Lou T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, SteveZissou said:

Ebb Point Bucktail Pouch, never fished, 5 Bucktail slots, rear pouch with plenty of room for soft plastics and a leader wallet - extra velcro in front, buckle enclosure in case your swimming out to rocks, belt loop in back, brand new, indestructible $55 shipped to the lower 48. 63D428AD-24A4-48CC-9439-84EA67EBB358.jpeg.7c2444a06c037d86e431fc1e6795d04e.jpeg8B655567-640B-4E1C-B59A-35EACD9AC9F7.jpeg.4545e081e692a524c9d70e916f0669fc.jpeg1A4FA584-55A8-449D-87E0-7E7B3F4C0E41.jpeg.01326bab9c0fe52ee8e8a80ab7400864.jpeg

If toyota passes, I'll take this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.