Jmat321

Christie Still in Hospital

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

That wasn't actually a news paper >

Eater’s Daily Newsletter

Interested in top chefs, the tipping debate, trending dishes and drinks, and other updates from the world of restaurants and dining? Stay in the know with Eater’s newsletter, delivered fresh every day with the latest food news and stories. To subscribe, just enter your email address below:

56 mins ago, SB59 said:

That wasn't actually a news paper >

Eater’s Daily Newsletter

Interested in top chefs, the tipping debate, trending dishes and drinks, and other updates from the world of restaurants and dining? Stay in the know with Eater’s newsletter, delivered fresh every day with the latest food news and stories. To subscribe, just enter your email address below:

Did he eat the paper?

How about the interviewer?

Poor guy has gone off his feed, call the vet.

Hey, I'm a good 20 (maybe 30) lbs overweight, so I shouldn't talk, but that's never stopped me, so.................

At what point does an intelligent adult look in mirror and understand that they need to make radical changes in their eating habits, or they are going to die young.

Overweight is one thing.  Obese is another.  But at some point, good god.........

DPRK News Service on Twitter: "Once proud fat man Chris Christie now  gibbers in fear for his life, as criminal associates are convicted of  treasonous bridge malfeasances.… https://t.co/VocKpYORfB"

Just now, JoeyZac said:

Hey, I'm a good 20 (maybe 30) lbs overweight, so I shouldn't talk, but that's never stopped me, so.................

At what point does an intelligent adult look in mirror and understand that they need to make radical changes in their eating habits, or they are going to die young.

Overweight is one thing.  Obese is another.  But at some point, good god.........

DPRK News Service on Twitter: "Once proud fat man Chris Christie now  gibbers in fear for his life, as criminal associates are convicted of  treasonous bridge malfeasances.… https://t.co/VocKpYORfB"

Christie and Nadler share the same tailor me thinks.