flyangler

How bad is the Dem internal polling on people of color?

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

To roll out Michelle Obama to call Trump a racist. 

“What the president is doing is once again patently false, it’s morally wrong, and yes, it is racist.”

Are they worried that there is slippage in this key voting block that is showing signs of no longer being monolithic? 

If you ever notice whenever something comes out to show the Obama Administration in a bad light- former FLOTUS comes out with a video. 

Systemic Racism- It's when the Republican controlled government attempts to allow minorities to stand on their own two feet and make a future for themselves. 

23 mins ago, makorider said:

calling BLM protests violent, for starters

The nerve...someone should tell her that in some cities most of the BLM fold are white - and you can’t be racist against white people. You can hate them for their skin color, but it’s not racist because they aren’t a protected class :read:

Floppy Mike citing "research" shows the protests are mostly peaceful, sure Mike.

Wonder if those research papers can be found in the Obama Library (that's never getting built)?? ~ :laugh:

Yes, it is interesting that they needed her to come out and make this wild claim. Almost as if the enthusiasm level for black voters is not what it needs to be. I mean maybe it is just insurance, but I think there is something big going on. They went whole hog on the race riots, even though they knew it wasn’t a good look. They went for politicization of the sports teams, got them, and then people turned the channel anyways.

Enemies will reveal their weaknesses, you just have to look for what they are trying to conceal. Her calling Trump a racist seems desperate to me.

Big Mike to the rescue?

Why is Barry sending out his wife to do a real man's work? Shouldn't Barry be helping Joe, his old pal?

I always remember the somber words President Obama said when he warned us never underestimate Joe's ability and tendency to **** things up.

7 hours ago, flyangler said:

To roll out Michelle Obama to call Trump a racist. 

“What the president is doing is once again patently false, it’s morally wrong, and yes, it is racist.”

Are they worried that there is slippage in this key voting block that is showing signs of no longer being monolithic? 

Well Biden is promising everything to the black population and nothing to Latinos.

They can't be too excited.

Yes, I think the race hustlers are worried that they can't deliver. 

I guess that's what happens when they skim too much off the top.

1 hour ago, TimS said:

The nerve...someone should tell her that in some cities most of the BLM fold are white - and you can’t be racist against white people. You can hate them for their skin color, but it’s not racist because they aren’t a protected class :read:

She used the term "overwhelmingly peaceful" to describe the protests. I won't post fiery photos here because we all know what they look like.