stripercrazy

Defund DEM

Rate this topic

98 posts in this topic

23 mins ago, Kooky said:

I disagree with this, that is not their decision to make. I get crappy projects at work all the time, and i know the requestor will not use the tools we build for them. However its my job so as long as i willingly accept my job and get paid for it you do it regardless.

The environmental police are still doing their job. They’re just choosing to do it at less volatile locations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know it is a great job how long can your job fail and you still have work ? If I was to fix your car and it didn’t work right would you keep paying me and come back over and over again hoping for a different outcome no matter who’s to blame 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve seen the westerly police on the beach not DEM and most of the people spending 100 bucks and driving the beach really don’t take shorts if they took that 100 bucks and put porta parties at the freshwater boat ramps and places  at least we’re getting something for our money 3 of the beaches have toilets and left side of weekapoug breachway has them that’s good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ne_dan said:

How many fish cops do you think there are for the whole state?  Now staff it 24 hours, cover the whole state, all state waters and block island. 

Idk? Maybe 50? But they are never on the west wall or the avenues doing their job. I don’t care if there’s only 12 in the whole state, they should get out of their trucks, check fish and licenses and hand out some gosh darn fines. Regardless of the number of them, they are worthless. Give me 3 that do their job... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Dirty Walter said:

Idk? Maybe 50? But they are never on the west wall or the avenues doing their job. I don’t care if there’s only 12 in the whole state, they should get out of their trucks, check fish and licenses and hand out some gosh darn fines. Regardless of the number of them, they are worthless. Give me 3 that do their job... 

I think there might be 15 at the most.  best thing that could happen is if the we're pulled out dem and put under the state police.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2020 at 4:43 PM, splions said:

Next time you see an officer ask him how big of an area he is responsible for.  Or maybe how many officers are out on patrol in the state.   Then think about his answers and the ability to enforce the laws.   They are fighting a losing battle with the resources they have. 

yet they have the resources to sit and covert scout the 3 mile line at block and wait for guys to drift over yet can't even handle people polluting land......priorities?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, osprey47 said:

yet they have the resources to sit and covert scout the 3 mile line at block and wait for guys to drift over yet can't even handle people polluting land......priorities?

Most of the times that’s coast guard enforcing not dem. DEM usually get them at the boat ramps after fishing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, canalsharpie said:

Most of the times that’s coast guard enforcing not dem. DEM usually get them at the boat ramps after fishing 

every time I have seen them nail people on the EEZ its DEM. and they always post that they ran covert ops on the EEZ on their facebook 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, osprey47 said:

every time I have seen them nail people on the EEZ its DEM. and they always post that they ran covert ops on the EEZ on their facebook 

That would be correct. But it’s usually one DEM officer on a USCG boat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.