rbart

Anyone else hear...

Rate this topic

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

26 mins ago, rbart said:

about some tires getting slashed and a gun being pulled? Anyone see that go down?

Friggin’ yellow plates..

I didn't know tony Soprano Albie fished? 

Any other details?!

Edited by fvgourami3

Nope, that’s all I got. Seeing how much truth there is to the story. Figure some guys must’ve have witnessed it if it went down like I was told. But who knows....

15 mins ago, rbart said:

Nope, that’s all I got. Seeing how much truth there is to the story. Figure some guys must’ve have witnessed it if it went down like I was told. But who knows....

More and more of this happens every year. Last year someone threatened to murder me as I was standing on their rock.  I thought they were joking, I ended up leaving, guy was pretty unhinged and a little manic it seemed. 

Whats going on these days? 

Nuts.

Edited by fvgourami3

Just gets worse every year. Happens on the Cape. I got jumped by two guys 3 years ago. Not fishermen, just guys looking to rob. Luckily I was able to “handle” that situation. I doubt those dudes jumped anyone after that encounter lol

8 mins ago, rbart said:

Just gets worse every year. Happens on the Cape. I got jumped by two guys 3 years ago. Not fishermen, just guys looking to rob. Luckily I was able to “handle” that situation. I doubt those dudes jumped anyone after that encounter lol

Good on you. hopefully gave them a scare. 

12 hours ago, rbart said:

about some tires getting slashed and a gun being pulled? Anyone see that go down?

Friggin’ yellow plates..

Can't leave us hanging, so what happened?

3 hours ago, Nucleo85 said:

Can't leave us hanging, so what happened?

I don’t want to spread false information as no one on here has corroborated the story and I’d imagine some people on here were there when it allegedly occurred.

I’m thinking this person put out a  fake report to throw people off his scent... which I applaud if that the case. 

Old school ****

Edited by rbart

I had someone back in August drive real slow by me/along side me at about 4 AM on my way to some rocks.. as I walked along the road I started to look at the vehicle/person figuring they wanted to talk and they gave me a cocky “what’re you look at?”

some people are just up to no good, that’s for sure.