epanzella

TRUMP Boat Parade Ct River

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, mybeach said:

I understand that. 

I will be voting in a polling station, thank god. 

At least I know MY vote will be counted. 

You lucky dog.....My State is governed by mumbles Murphy. I will be lucky if I ever see my ballot. 

On 9/29/2020 at 9:29 AM, mybeach said:

Nice! Now contrast that enthusiasm for the 4 people that showed up in wisconsin for JB. How could this not be a landslide? 

Simple.  Rightly or wrongly, Biden supporters and his campaign are talking responsibility for their and others health by not going to rallies.  

And given whatI am seeing the American people will go Biden.

So how's that Trump landslide thing working?

Stick a Fork in The Donald.  He's Done.  Bigly.

Hide your guns.

Buy gold.

Stock up on canned goods.

The United States of America as we know it now is doomed.

Prepare now for a Biden or Harris Presidency.

This Public Service Announcement brought to you by

Moonbat Clear Politics :howdy:

Edited by moonbat

12 hours ago, moonbat said:

Simple.  Rightly or wrongly, Biden supporters and his campaign are talking responsibility for their and others health by not going to rallies.  

And given whatI am seeing the American people will go Biden.

So how's that Trump landslide thing working?

Stick a Fork in The Donald.  He's Done.  Bigly.

Hide your guns.

Buy gold.

Stock up on canned goods.

The United States of America as we know it now is doomed.

Prepare now for a Biden or Harris Presidency.

This Public Service Announcement brought to you by

Moonbat Clear Politics :howdy:

WoW! You are really out there! You're saying that NOBODY shows up at Biden rallies because they have such a strong civic responsibility to protect us from COVID? If they're so responsible why is the Biden campaign even having the rallies? Why is it that when ever there's no Biden rally scheduled, all these pillars of the community block roads, loot busineses and burn down cities? Geez, for the sake of your mental health I hope you're joking!

Edited by epanzella

2 hours ago, epanzella said:

WoW! You are really out there! You're saying that NOBODY shows up at Biden rallies because they have such a strong civic responsibility to protect us from COVID? If they're so responsible why is the Biden campaign even having the rallies? Why is it that when ever there's no Biden rally scheduled, all these pillars of the community block roads, loot busineses and burn down cities? Geez, for the sake of your mental health I hope you're joking!

Unhinged.

and just a few days before that there were 800 or so on the Mystic River and there have been several car parades on Rt. 1.

On 9/29/2020 at 9:24 AM, epanzella said:

On 9/27/2020.   Sunday there was a boat parade on the Ct River to show support for president TRUMP. The response was incredible. The Coast Guard counted 1000 boats! The boats stretched out to the horizon in every direction. There were miles of landlubbers along both shores waving TRUMP flags, blowing horns and lighting off fireworks! The enthusiasm for this "PRESIDENT OF THE PEOPLE" is off the charts. Libs, enjoy your last month of playing "Fantasy Politics"!  It'll be over soon!