Birdsnester

Getting error which makes me delete

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

After a few posts or replies I always get an error and cannot post until I clear out my history.  It’s a pain because I don’t know when I am going to get the error and often times it comes after a long post.  Any thoughts on this?

46EE216F-3978-4275-AA15-662C75AA266F.png

Posted (edited) · Report post

Download a different browser and see if it happens with that. If it doesn't then it may be something in the configuration of your current browser that's interfering, which would be viewable in your browsers "setting" section.

I'm assuming your phone has plenty of storage room and is fairly modern...

Edited by TroutGhost

19 hours ago, TroutGhost said:

Download a different browser and see if it happens with that. If it doesn't then it may be something in the configuration of your current browser that's interfering, which would be viewable in your browsers "setting" section.

I'm assuming your phone has plenty of storage room and is fairly modern...

I switched my email settings to open safari instead of Chrome and it has not happened since.  Maybe SOL does not support Chrome from Iphone.  Dunno...  I use Chrome on my laptop with no issues at all.

5 hours ago, Tonyfishing said:

I get those 2 i thought it was because im new

Which browser are you using?  And is this happening only on your phone?

35 mins ago, Olin said:

It could be a loose nut behind the steering wheel.

The other nut up above may have solved this.  I changed my settings in Gmail to use Safari instead of Chrome and I have not had the problem since.  

Very odd...I use Chrome on an iPhone for 4-5 hours a day on this site and have never seen anything like this. It must be some setting in Chrome on phone....Chrome is my preferred browser on my iPhone. Have you emptied your cache/temp files in Chrome on your phone? Sometimes weird stuff gets stuck in there and emptying it really helps :)

@Tonyfishing - your avatar is too large :) I had to turn off automatic resizing for animated gifs - otherwise the animation part of the gif stops.  So we ask folks to keep their animated gifs to 250 pixels wide or less. I had to remove your avatar as it was blocking 1/2 of the text area :)

Screenshot (809).png

TimS