iphish

KC Chiefs versus The thugs...Monday night football

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I'm looking forward to it, on paper it should be a great match up. I wish it was later in the year though. 

I wonder if Ray Lewis will give one of his motivational speeches, wearing a white suit

Should be a good game I hope. KC has won the last two against the Ravens. KC has the best QB in the league and many many weapons on offense. If the Ravens get behind forget it. They are not a good team coming from behind.

Lewis has not been around this area for awhile. Haven’t heard that he is coming up for the game. The owner’s suite is not open so not sure he is even allowed on the sidelines because the the virus.

3 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Lewis has not been around this area for awhile. Haven’t heard that he is coming up for the game. The owner’s suite is not open so not sure he is even allowed on the sidelines because the the virus.

The parking lot is still open

56 mins ago, iphish said:

The parking lot is still open

Actually no they are not unless you are a player, coach, stadium employee, organization staff. Although there will be about 250 family members in the stands. Maryland government gave the okay a few days ago. This is a precursor to allowing more people at games.

12 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Actually no they are not unless you are a player, coach, stadium employee, organization staff. Although there will be about 250 family members in the stands. Maryland government gave the okay a few days ago. This is a precursor to allowing more people at games.

Jesus Jimmy since when does anyone follow the law in thug-ville Baltimore

44 mins ago, unskunk said:

What happened with the Thugs, Jimmy?

No wonder you're a Cheatahs fan.............

Ravens had nothing. No offense no defense nothing. Worst game I’ve seen them play in a long time. Even worse than last playoff loss to the Titans. Hard to watch. Heaven help whoever the Chiefs play next.