Patrick9915

Pregnant Teens

Rate this topic

112 posts in this topic

Maybe I'm just getting older but have you noticed the amount of pregnant teens?  Perhaps I'm just not self aware of how old I look now and these young ladies are older than I think but damn, they look very young.

I knew a couple of young ladies that got into "trouble" when I was in school.  Some of them kept the baby and went through their high school lessons carrying the little bundle of joy. I remember one waddling the halls and everyone talked about how brave she and blah blah blah. I can only imagine how pathetic she looked waddling across the stage to get her high school diploma. 

18 mins ago, Patrick9915 said:

Maybe I'm just getting older but have you noticed the amount of pregnant teens?  Perhaps I'm just not self aware of how old I look now and these young ladies are older than I think but damn, they look very young.

I knew a couple of young ladies that got into "trouble" when I was in school.  Some of them kept the baby and went through their high school lessons carrying the little bundle of joy. I remember one waddling the halls and everyone talked about how brave she and blah blah blah. I can only imagine how pathetic she looked waddling across the stage to get her high school diploma. 

Man you are a doosh 

15 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

All right,,,, who did you knock up ??!?!?

He couldn't score if you locked him in a Fire Island bathhouse with Bernie for three days.

3 mins ago, Ravioli said:

Why? Who you know that was knocked up in high school?

Nobody, but calling a pregger teen who made a mistake and was getting her diploma pathetic is pretty low brow even here. 

4 mins ago, giggyfish said:

Nobody, but calling a pregger teen who made a mistake and was getting her diploma pathetic is pretty low brow even here. 

I don't know about that. I've seen bottom of the barrel around here. Not so sure that approaches that level. I'm sure he can go lower than that.

Times sure change.  My mother couldn't go to her last few months of HS, go to Prom or attend graduation pregnant with my sorry butt.

Now...they're "brave"