Mike132327

Long Island Surf Fishing Friends

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Good afternoon I’m from Hicksville Long Island (Nassau). I surf fish day and night sometimes my fiancée is free to come along but i usually go alone. I’ve been fishing for a while but got into surf casting this year. With the fall run starting up I figured it would be a good time to try to find some surf fishing friends. If there’s anyone else lookin to catch some fish let me know!

Edited by Mike132327

Mike, seems to me if you fish day and night you should have some friends already.

i have a few friends but most don’t like me and I dislike most.
Sorry man I’m out. 

8 mins ago, LowEnd said:

Mike, seems to me if you fish day and night you should have some friends already.

i have a few friends but most don’t like me and I dislike most.
Sorry man I’m out. 

Fair enough 

16 hours ago, GarbageFish said:

Hello I'm Gus, and I'm an alcoholic. Not sure if that's a disqualifier.

In all seriousness though, I used to live on that 106/107 area and you have access to some good spots.

To the north you have nice harbors, im not going to spell it out for you but those areas ending in "neck" "cove" and "harbor" have a crap ton of bass in November.

Just now, GarbageFish said:

In all seriousness though, I used to live on that 106/107 area and you have access to some good spots.

To the north you have nice harbors, im not going to spell it out for you but those areas ending in "neck" "cove" and "harbor" have a crap ton of bass in November.

Lol absolutely! I found some decent fish in the spring around those areas. I’m looking forward to digging a little deeper on the kayak as hopefully the fish get thicker. thanks for the leads!