Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goldy

Paracord wrap VS Power handle

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

I've seen this out there, and I like it because it helps with grip as well.

 

Anyone have some tips on how to get this done?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 0:29 PM, Goldy said:

I've seen this out there, and I like it because it helps with grip as well.

 

Anyone have some tips on how to get this done?

 

Thanks

Not sure if it's paracord or attwood rope micro cord...but that stuff is great.....known as tuna cord for deckhand rod grips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

Not sure if it's paracord or attwood rope micro cord...but that stuff is great.....known as tuna cord for deckhand rod grips

Scooby.  I have an idea. I drop it off and you do it and make a video and get toms of views!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 mins ago, Goldy said:

Scooby.  I have an idea. I drop it off and you do it and make a video and get toms of views!

I can do a deckhand grip....I have a turk knot jig.....but know nothing of the sort when it comes to the knob wrap sorta thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

I can do a deckhand grip....I have a turk knot jig.....but know nothing of the sort when it comes to the knob wrap sorta thing

Scoobs. My buddy txt me a pic of his

 

@LB - i need one of your fancy custom ones

E76F795E-431A-4F8F-9610-4555BF24FCE6.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.