jimmy1956

Cheaters versus the Raiders

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

Early line has the Cheaters being favored by 6.5 points. Not sure if I agree with that. Seems a little high but hey so far the cripple is holding up so maybe that is a good number. I have to take a look at the Raiders. Don’t know anything about them. Tell ya what though Edelman picked up right where he left off last season. He is definitely the best the Cheaters have in my opinion. Cheaters defense got pretty porous in the second half last night.

2 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Cheaters defense got pretty porous in the second half last night.

Porous yes but what a stop at the end by them. That allowed a great finish. Well, almost.

3 mins ago, unskunk said:

nobody beats the pats in foxboro......

Don’t really care to be honest. The Ravens play the Chiefs on Monday night. Ravens have lost to the Chiefs two times in a row. They have the best QB in football now and many weapons. 

1 min ago, jimmy1956 said:

Don’t really care to be honest. The Ravens play the Chiefs on Monday night. Ravens have lost to the Chiefs two times in a row. They have the best QB in football now and many weapons. 

make it 3.................

also......did ya ever think Brady would've pulled it out against Seattle?

He has so many times in the past....

Thats what makes Brady the G.O.A.T.............

3 mins ago, unskunk said:

Have not watched one play from Brady this season..... really don’t care about him anymore....... now his wife on the other hand. Wish she had not retired from the business. But I guess if you are close to being a billionaire even without the football income you can do whatever you want. She actually seems like a good involved parent as well which is nice to see. 

Jimmy you must be relieved by this development......

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Florida prosecutors said Monday that they won’t appeal a court’s decision blocking video that allegedly shows New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft paying for massage parlor sex, making it likely the charges against him will be dropped.

3 hours ago, unskunk said:

The odds of a 2-yard run success is 61%, Pass = 43% and the overall odds is 48% success rate. 

I still think they should have decoyed a little better, stretched things out a bit with receivers. Everything collapsed pretty quickly.

The fact the patriots came back, was in a position to win it, put up 30 points, Threw the ball great, and played up to the seahawks, was a very encouraging sign as a team.