Clowsher

Line Roller for Shimano Stradic 5000 FK (US source?)

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

My Stradic 5000FK has started to feel "grindy". The line roller appears to be the culprit. 

Shimano parts website is sold out and the only source I can find online sources from Japan or Latvia, resulting in deliver sometime in November. I was hoping to find one domestically. Any tips? Or could I clean the one I have with some sort of anti-corrosion solution?

Thank you.

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, hookmeup said:

E replacement parts dot com is Canadian but The line roller shipped from the USA. 

Thanks for the heads up about that website. Unfortunately, they do not list replacement parts for my 5000FK reel...

The thread you linked was helpful. I may go the Stella FL line roller route if I can find out which one fits my 5000FK reel. 

Edited by Clowsher

2 hours ago, Clowsher said:

Thanks for the heads up about that website. Unfortunately, they do not list replacement parts for my 5000FK reel...

The thread you linked was helpful. I may go the Stella FL line roller route if I can find out which one fits my 5000FK reel. 

You can ask J Butts which roller he bought

Ebay Item # 174438589448.  Twice as expensive as Shimano but free s/h so about the same $14.99 vs. $13.50(Shimano always charge me $6 for S/H)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Boca Bearing everyone seems to find the bearing that they want there.

Edited by LB