Surf Day

Rate this topic

Master Debaiter

I don't think we'll see any shows this winter...

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

24 mins ago, ghost said:

190,000+ people and their love ones don't think it BS

Truth.

i use 2/3 rule for trading. join date, posts, or vouch. whoever has less goes first.

(*member formerly known as 'ooeric')

3 hours ago, MattieG said:

I figured this would happen. This crap is getting out of hand. 

Off topic, but my bank has been closed since this whole virus crap happened, even the drive-thru. So to make deposits, I've gotta use the ATM. Well, I just went to make a deposit, and the thing I fear every time as I insert hundreds of my hard earned dollars into an ATM machine... The machine decided to take hundreds from me, and not count the money towards my deposit, or even spit the money out. After an hour long phone call, they say I SHOULD see the money credited to my account by Monday. Well, I needed the money today to pay bills... 

This thread should be closed down or moved to political forum. 

10 hours ago, Goldy said:

This will likely not happen if the NJ indoor max of 150 isn’t removed.  

I’m sure they’re aware of the restrictions and have a plan....a lot can happen between now and then so they have plenty of time to make it work. Maybe @fishless can add to this since he’s a member of Berkeley Club

Boston Strong