PantherheadzSI

Price check: New In Box Gold vs150 bailless

16 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, newportrockhopper said:

10 years ago $500, today probably $750-800 if you are not in a rush. The best place to post this would probably be FB. 

Remember it’ll cost u 13% that way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just bought one here in the BST forum for $500, reel was almost brand new and in perfect cosmetic and mechanical conditions, I was bidding on another in the $625-$650 range.

 

First question is that a VSX 150 or the older model. Older model price is gonna be less.

Guys is gonna have to sell it at some sort of discount to the $769 that almost everyone is selling them for retail .

 I was very lucky to get mine at that price, guy was selling two of them, should have bought them both...

God Luck with Sale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 9/17/2020 at 2:22 PM, fishinthedark said:

I just bought one here in the BST forum for $500, reel was almost brand new and in perfect cosmetic and mechanical conditions, I was bidding on another in the $625-$650 range.

 

First question is that a VSX 150 or the older model. Older model price is gonna be less.

Guys is gonna have to sell it at some sort of discount to the $769 that almost everyone is selling them for retail .

 I was very lucky to get mine at that price, guy was selling two of them, should have bought them both...

God Luck with Sale

I believe the gold color is discontinued which makes this one a little more "rare".  

Edited by FoliFish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FoliFish said:

I believe the gold color is discontinued which makes this one a little more "rare".  

It’s funny, when you could buy one no one wanted them opting instead for the black or silver models . As a result , VS discontinued the gold color. Now everybody wants them. Go figure? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 mins ago, VanStaalSteve said:

It’s funny, when you could buy one no one wanted them opting instead for the black or silver models . As a result , VS discontinued the gold color. Now everybody wants them. Go figure? 

Haha...collectibles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To my knowledge the gold was discontinued before the vsx was introduced, but that doesn't mean there isn't a couple floating around that weren't sold directly to public. Its worth what the buyer is willing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2020 at 8:34 PM, Haycreekrambler said:

1200 or so I've seen them go for but, that's crazy. Never understood why anyone would want a gold vs. 

I had a silver, and a gold VS 275 when I was tuna fishing; so I could tell at a quick glance which reel was which. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sold my essentially brand new gold 250 to fund buying a new VR50, asked 500 to cover the cost of the new reel and it took a while to move, even at that price.  That was like a month or two before they started going for 800 because of the "rarity".  Sucks missing out on the price, but I cant remember ever using the 250, it sat in a box under my bed for about 3 years, and the 50 I use 50x or more a year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.