gimbap1707

Fall run reports?

Rate this topic

641 posts in this topic

32 mins ago, Cpalms said:

On a party boat.  Did the mate bait your hook for you too? :clown:

6 pack trip mate n captain we’re fishing too. Experienced crew. Stalk much from north of the Highway?

21 mins ago, pakalolo said:

6 pack trip mate n captain we’re fishing too. Experienced crew. Stalk much from north of the Highway?

You pay other guys to take you fishing in your home water.  What a :clown:.

Wow what a toxic thread. Just go out fish and have fun, don’t be the salty old guy complaining about every little thing. Here’s a bass pic from a few days ago. And yes that’s the poisonous sand everyone is talking about lol

5C75D0D1-BA42-4E03-8E66-A3F971BD97B2.jpeg

Edited by Said_g15

Western SS this afternoon. Best fishing I’ve had in weeks — slot size fish for an hour straight until it died down. 

Had (what a thought to be a 30 pounder) pull me 100 feet down the beach. Turned out to be a nice double header. So much fun. 

21 hours ago, Said_g15 said:

Wow what a toxic thread. Just go out fish and have fun, don’t be the salty old guy complaining about every little thing. Here’s a bass pic from a few days ago. And yes that’s the poisonous sand everyone is talking about lol

5C75D0D1-BA42-4E03-8E66-A3F971BD97B2.jpeg

Nice fish

just my second keeper this season.  no weed, no sweep, saw no bait or birds.   Just this one (Kastmaster) and a schoolie (teaser) but not bad for less than 90 minutes on the beach.   Western south shore.   didn't see any other fish so I know it was just luck.

28  14Nov2020.jpg

Plenty of fish this morning, but small for most part.  Narrow body have not been working so I've moved to wider profile like Kastmasters and Hopkins.  Bingo.

I've been avoiding the pack mentality spots and purposely going to areas undiscussed and empty.  Been working out nicely last few weeks.

Tried for blackfish from shore, probably my last trip. Had a BIG tog that bent my 3/0 owner, still very upset I couldn’t get a look at it. It had serious weight, and took line w/ near max drag. Maybe a jumbo new moon fish?

46 mins ago, trahsub said:

Plenty of fish this morning, but small for most part.  Narrow body have not been working so I've moved to wider profile like Kastmasters and Hopkins.  Bingo.

I've been avoiding the pack mentality spots and purposely going to areas undiscussed and empty.  Been working out nicely last few weeks.

It's always a good idea to avoid people, works pretty well with fishing too.

Edited by DeepBlue85

Last night the beach was more crowded than a gator blue inlet bite..... didn’t hear of anything over 19”.

this morning frost on the ground didn’t stop the tin teaser crowd

6262C01B-16DA-47A2-A635-41CFBC719BE4.jpeg

42 mins ago, GarbageFish said:

Last night the beach was more crowded than a gator blue inlet bite..... didn’t hear of anything over 19”.

this morning frost on the ground didn’t stop the tin teaser crowd

6262C01B-16DA-47A2-A635-41CFBC719BE4.jpeg

Nice meme :laugh: