gimbap1707

Fall run reports?

Rate this topic

641 posts in this topic

Crazy how an island with 8 million people has more than just members of this forum on our beaches... must be spot burning... and definitely not the fact that there is a finite amount of beach and access points here

So we should all go fishing and never talk about anything we catch or try to get better or the most evil of all help someone catch and teach them how to be respectful of the fishery. What should we discuss that wont offend you? 

Help people all you want. Teach them a new method learn different ways of fishing. A report does nothing but feed your own ego.  Best part about fishing is figuring it out by yourself. That’s the way it used to be anyway. These days everyone wants the easy way out. I put countless hours in some spots to have some moron blow it up it’s a terrible feeling reports and report chasing it’s just weakness. Just my opinion. 

last night. rocky beach that was burned to embers in the spring.

few near keeper bass on 4" while the blackfish crowd played pocket pool and debated slashing my tires.

good thing all those guys that built those roads and big ass parking lots didn’t tell anyone there were ever fish there and it took the rare few who discovered the fish since to post it on the internet !

1 hour ago, runnsfromcops said:

todays report: weeds in the water, fish in the water. fish wouldn't bite plug covered in weeds.

You need to work on your presentation for vegan bass.

3 hours ago, runnsfromcops said:

todays report: weeds in the water, fish in the water. fish wouldn't bite plug covered in weeds.

was out this morning, south shore beach. Weed all over when bouncing a bucktail. 1 short on a tin.

4 hours ago, hydraman said:

Help people all you want. Teach them a new method learn different ways of fishing. A report does nothing but feed your own ego.  Best part about fishing is figuring it out by yourself. That’s the way it used to be anyway. These days everyone wants the easy way out. I put countless hours in some spots to have some moron blow it up it’s a terrible feeling reports and report chasing it’s just weakness. Just my opinion. 

This.

I have some younger relatives I introduced to surfcasting. They feel they’re entitled for me to show them where the fish are and take them every trip. 

Edited by LoneCaster

I have had a great season so far... Already have more bass, and bigger bass, as of this exact date into October last year, with slightly less days spent trying. I'm gonna guess it may just be lucky timing though, cause a couple people I know have also been out roaming without such great results.

Edited by DaveC
Keep the politics out of the reports.