fishweewee

antifa started some of the fires in oregon

Rate this topic

213 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, 55555s said:

You just tipped your hand here.  You are a conservative, but want the R's to move to a more moderate position, insinuating that Trump, a moderate,  is far right?

Yeah.  ok.

Not reading any more.  

Ya been exposed, retread.

This always cracks me up.  Wanting Republicans to move farther away from the right, is, by definition, moving left.  As if anyone with a brain couldn’t look beyond the rhetoric and see that Republican policy isn’t all that different from the Democrats.  In fact, Republicans NEVER promote radical change, they merely resist it.  If Republicans supported radical change, Obamacare would be dead, along with welfare and social security.

22 hours ago, 55555s said:

You just tipped your hand here.  You are a conservative, but want the R's to move to a more moderate position, insinuating that Trump, a moderate,  is far right?

Yeah.  ok.

Not reading any more.  

Ya been exposed, retread.

~

It's "Far Right" to enforce matters like immigration rules or treaties already in place when Trump won in 2016; good catch! ~ :D

5 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

This always cracks me up.  Wanting Republicans to move farther away from the right, is, by definition, moving left.  As if anyone with a brain couldn’t look beyond the rhetoric and see that Republican policy isn’t all that different from the Democrats.  In fact, Republicans NEVER promote radical change, they merely resist it.  If Republicans supported radical change, Obamacare would be dead, along with welfare and social security.

~

AND exactly why this election isn't about R's vs. D's, it's about saving our Republic from >both< parties!

2 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

did the DA pat them on the head and send them home with some ice cream?

Yhep. Along with some matches, rags, bottles, and some gasoline. :dismay:

There's a nice article in Buzzfeed about a couple who were there just to take pictures. The nice young lady is from that community. Her parents live there. She was falsely  labeled ANTIFA and it was all over FB and Twitter that she and her companion were spotted in the evacuated communities. They go on to complain about having a target on their backs. 

Turns out she is a pro anarchist, her social media contains comments like "Burn it down" in reference to a courthouse.... 

Yeah, I'm not buying the MSM disinformation. They are ANTIFA.... 

1 hour ago, Buckscorider said:
2 hours ago, harley48 said:

C34848F4-C6BD-4160-8C41-17AE1A7AB4D8.jpeg

This guy was released with no bail. 

Disturbing how many think these fires are started by global warming.

Arrested at about 5pm yesterday, released and was re-arrested at 4am after setting six more fires.

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=261193

19 mins ago, J said:

There's a nice article in Buzzfeed about a couple who were there just to take pictures. The nice young lady is from that community. Her parents live there. She was falsely  labeled ANTIFA and it was all over FB and Twitter that she and her companion were spotted in the evacuated communities. They go on to complain about having a target on their backs. 

Turns out she is a pro anarchist, her social media contains comments like "Burn it down" in reference to a courthouse.... 

Yeah, I'm not buying the MSM disinformation. They are ANTIFA.... 

I think it's highly plausible that some of these fires were set by antifa.

My daughter lived in Mollola for a few years and the stories she tells about the people who live there are mind bending.

But all I can find from the msm is says there nothing but rumors. 

On 9/12/2020 at 7:21 AM, J said:

I never understood this...

How could a virgin be such a big deal to a group of filth that are just as happy to screw a lamb or goat

You left off young boy.

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

I think it's highly plausible that some of these fires were set by antifa.

My daughter lived in Mollola for a few years and the stories she tells about the people who live there are mind bending.

But all I can find from the msm is says there nothing but rumors. 

~

There are a few mug-shots to be found, this is from OR.

Happy digging if you're so inclined. 

~

Burning.jpg