Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jkrock

Defund NYC

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

New York has descended into lawlessness under the direction of a marxist.

5f504b594b2b1_nothingtosee.jpg.7022b29f91daaac5c3e3e1d45893b5a0.jpg

...........\/............Who would vote for this guy?

diblasio.jpg.646d8153c1053fb5a0146907c36ddb59.jpg

maybe ..................................................................^ ...this guy.

If your a terrorist sponsored city defund it....no use wasting taxpayers money ...if the city generates so much tax revenue then they should be self supportive....coumo was blabbing just that point about the same time he said toppling statues was an exercise in freedom ........HAVENT been to the city don’t want to go to nyc but it sounds like you can’t go north of 72nd street with the exception of some blocks on the west side ....riverside ,west end BUT don’t go out when it’s dark .                ......... 

We need these cesspool cities now more than ever so the rest of the country can see what liberalism is all about. Not sustainable, can’t last much longer and it will stop real quick when they crawl out of the crap hole and come out  to the country to rape and pillage

I'm all in on defunding NYC.... at least until it's citizens demand a Federal Investigation into the roles of Cuomo and DB, for their roles in the deaths of over 6500 Nursing Home residents. I fell the same way about NJ & PA. In my opinion the decisions these Governors, and many Mayors made bordered on criminal. 

Be careful what you wish for...

Now these libs are moving out and spreading their cancer all over.  They are insane and will still vote D even after watching a D destroy that city

Hey its a great idea.  The progressives may be on to something.  If they can defund the police we can defund welfare.  I like it.  

Its a compromise we can live with.

Get thee to work hood rats, hope your **** dont get stolen while you are away.