saltydawg

Vaccine timing

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

If it looks like a vaccine release may be politically beneficial for the sitting President because of its proximity to the election, we should hold off until, January 1? April 15? When? 

You think Joe and Camilla have a chance to win if we wait till after the election?

Should a vaccine that saves lives be time dependent on a political election ? 

No and no. 

Just now, the3fishheads said:

You think Joe and Camilla have a chance to win if we wait till after the election?

Should a vaccine that saves lives be time dependent on a political election ? 

No and no. 

I think 10 or 12 thousand dead bodies is a small price to pay for a level playing field. 

Just now, Gotcow? said:

There is no vaccine at this time.

It should be released ASAP once proven safe and effective.

No freekin politics involved.

Oh stop. That would be so unfair 

16 mins ago, saltydawg said:

I think 10 or 12 thousand dead bodies is a small price to pay for a level playing field. 

A valid point.

I am also concerned about the number of lesbian, bisexual, queer (LBQ) women's and non-binary people on the research teams developing the vax.Those ratios must be reported before release.

1 hour ago, pakalolo said:

How many SHEEPLE will submit to this experiment? Not a chance for us , in a few years after some of side effects are known perhaps.  

The risk management decision is  "vaccine and possible unknown side effects" versus "potential infection and possible unknown long term effects".  I don't know that either option would be classified as better than the other.

I would probably ask a couple doctors what they and their family plan to do when there is an opportunity to choose.

There won't be any November vaccine.  That's just election bull****.

Edited by Slacker

3 hours ago, saltydawg said:

If it looks like a vaccine release may be politically beneficial for the sitting President because of its proximity to the election, we should hold off until, January 1? April 15? When? 

~

Still not taking it

November will not bring a commercially available vaccine. I think what the media was worried about tonight as they were squawking on the eve EI g news was that the trials would be wrapping up in November...and (gasp) someone would report it. We need to stop this science nonsense 

Whenever it is ready,I suspect it will be like PPE,the general public will be after first responders,medical,government and their families ect.

Anyone think it will be the summer 2021 for the general public?