Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Zen Master

Democrats

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

I don't believe that is actually their platform.

Really?  If it's not you would think they would have been condemning the riots, looting, and vandalism about 3 months ago.  Now all of a sudden???  :shrug:. C'mon man!!!

Edited by Stryper Snyper

Joe Biden SAID that if we elect Donald Trump the violence WILL continue.  Said it in Pittsburg PA to a crowd of several:

Does anyone believe there will be less violence in America if Donald Trump is reelected?"

7 mins ago, Little said:

Does anyone believe there will be less violence in America if Donald Trump is reelected?"

He’s an authoritarian

if he increases violence

he makes his federal forces seem more legit. 

its a common ploy to use if you want to kill a democracy. 

1 min ago, Markushook said:

Graceland=whitey

No sir. Elvis sang a beautiful tribute to black families living in the Democrat controlled cities.

“In the Ghetto” is a favorite of mine. All those many years ago Elvis sang about the hopelessness of living in ghettos. Ever since, it has been the Democrats managing these ghettos to continue to produce that very same misery. Every now and again the occupants act out and loot, burn and murder people, but never demand any serious actions be taken towards ending the problems they contend with. I mean none of them are up there with signs demanding that the schools be fixed. That illegal invaders be flushed from any jobs that might be available. No demands for loosing ridiculous governmental regulations so that the cost of rent can come down, so they can move away. No calls for increased police presence to lower the levels of violence.

I am thinking that the rioters really are not protesting anything at all. They certainly are not protesting racism any longer. They seem to be angry that laws are still being enforced.

On my wall, I have an Elvis painted on black velvet, with tears coming down his cheeks, and it was based on a picture of him singing that song in concert. Like the indian crying about pollution. The problems are obvious, it is just that the solutions are so hard for folks to grasp. Rep Cummings stole money destined to help families fix up the ghettos in Baltimore, and they celebrated his life’s work. Such is the power of the propaganda of the Democrat Party.

It doesn’t matter who’s president when you have folks ranting to home owners get out of my house ....we can’t gentrify the neighbor hood if your living there .shing lights at house in wash d c ....Biden trump not going to make a difference ....YOUR IN A REVOLUTION  YOU JUST DONY KNOW IT