Since when are Conservatives...

Rate this topic

ASrod

8 hours ago, ASrod said:

So accepting of the fags and against 90% of traditional family values? What the hell went wrong?

Real conservatives generally dont care about what other people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms.  They care about their own familes.

By chance, do you have a particular issue with Gays? Lesbians?

9 hours ago, ASrod said:

So accepting of the fags and against 90% of traditional family values? What the hell went wrong?

That's what conservatives are for: complaining, bowtie spinning, never actually doing anything, then a few years later completely embracing what they previously complained about. That's called gatekeeping.

Conservatives couldn't even conserve the women's bathroom. Why would anyone listen to them? 

28 mins ago, 55555s said:

Real conservatives generally dont care about what other people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms.  They care about their own familes.

By chance, do you have a particular issue with Gays? Lesbians?

Jesus told him to hate em :read:

Chasing false echoes

Send lawyers, guns, and money - Zevon

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - Thompson 

DITCH TROLL 333

9 hours ago, ASrod said:

I feel as if conservatives are trying so hard to appease the libs and win them over, that they've dropped a lot of the values that made conservatives, conservative. Everyone's gone progressive.

You feel? Great, good luck with that opinion. Not many will agree.

They've dropped values? Says who, you? Stop using your feelings to project useless drivel on others. 

Tight Lines & Screaming Reels.

This reminds me of another point someone brought up in another thread about the right not being able to meet in the middle.... seems to me they in fact are able to adjust to changing society. But bowing to the mob and giving in to demands is a no go

The Black Flag comes in many colorsM. Malice

25 mins ago, 55555s said:

Taking, not teaching I assume.    

Keep that in mind.

I was just wondering if you were finished gay bashing or if you had more so say about it.

Nope I’m not done. Both conservatism and liberalism are drifting further and further left. Many conservatives are showing belly and calling these freak shows by whatever mental disorder driven pronoun that they think they are. Women think that it’s their place to take a mans shoes rather than do what they were meant to do, I.E. raise a family while the man of the house provides. Go ahead and call me a religious kook, but the destruction of the family was predicted decades ago.

If you can dream it, I can meme it.