Mr. Bigdeal

He's Done..........

Rate this topic

117 posts in this topic

The mail in voting fraud all in the name of covid  .HILLARY IS SCREAMING DONT CONCEDE NEVER CONCEDE THE ELECTION ... BIDEN DROPS OUT DUE TO HEALTH TREASONS I MEAN REASONS ...violence in the streets don’t mean c h I t  but they will keep covid at the forefront...Ballot turmoil not over by Jan 20 and Pelosi is pres ,Harris is still v p .......two pigs from California Running this country ...I apologize for being skeptical .I’m not  a genius but if I can think of it it’s already been discussed ....This scenario is a nightmare for America

3 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

The mail in voting fraud all in the name of covid  .HILLARY IS SCREAMING DONT CONCEDE NEVER CONCEDE THE ELECTION ... BIDEN DROPS OUT DUE TO HEALTH TREASONS I MEAN REASONS ...violence in the streets don’t mean c h I t  but they will keep covid at the forefront...Ballot turmoil not over by Jan 20 and Pelosi is pres ,Harris is still v p .......two pigs from California Running this country ...I apologize for being skeptical .I’m not  a genius but if I can think of it it’s already been discussed ....This scenario is a nightmare for America

President of Senate would be President .

If ballots aren’t counted We would have no House since all of them are up for re election. 

9 hours ago, DMacLeod said:

President of Senate would be President .

If ballots aren’t counted We would have no House since all of them are up for re election. 

House picks the Pres.  Senate picks the VP.  As long as there is a quorum.  Which there certainly will be in the Senate.  Very likely for the house.