A question

Rate this topic

Lagerhead

So... if you wear a MAGA hat in public and it incites a violent reaction... is it the fault of the MAGA hat wearer?

How about going to a BLM peaceful protest wearing a MAGA hat? Is that an aggressive action that absolutely justifies a violent reaction? 

Some folks (:hypocrite:) consider an attack on MAGA hat wearers as a defensive action.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

1 min ago, Lagerhead said:

So... if you wear a MAGA hat in public and it incites a violent reaction... is it the fault of the MAGA hat wearer?

How about going to a BLM peaceful protest wearing a MAGA hat? Is that an aggressive action that absolutely justifies a violent reaction? 

Some folks (:hypocrite:) consider an attack on MAGA hat wearers as a defensive action.

You're a bionic idiot. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

SUPER BIONIC 

what I meant was... stop threatening me with you micro-aggressions.

Edited by Lagerhead

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

26 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

And when you pull out your firearm and shoot dead the person attacking you, that is also a defensive action, and I'm going "Not Guilty" on that all day long.

And then outside the courthouse, shaking that person's hand, and during the press conference, spouting off with "**** the prosecutor for being a doosh," "**** the judge for not throwing it out," and "I'm glad the POS is dead."

I’m crushed ,mortified that BLM folks would be so threatened by a hat.....a little insecure mentally?Is this why folks sit extremely low when they drive and wear a hoodie I mean sweat shirt with their hood up...SO YOU CANT SEE THEM .BEANIE HAT I can’t believe b l m would consider someone a racist for wearing a hat.....DOES THAT MAKE THEM RACISTS

I have the hat. I also have a face mask with "TRUMP 2020!" on it. Wear them both. 

I get some funny looks....and I get some positive reactions.

Nobody has threatened me. I believe that it's the way you carry yourself. I'm friendly but firm. 

If you act like a victim you'll become a victim. 

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged

Topic:

human life vs destruction of property. 

some people seem far more concerned about the destruction of property than they do about the people who have been killed by law enforcement. 
yet if they truly cared about destruction of other people’s property they would have paid the deductible 

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

7 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

And when you pull out your firearm and shoot dead the person attacking you, that is also a defensive action, and I'm going "Not Guilty" on that all day long.

And then outside the courthouse, shaking that person's hand, and during the press conference, spouting off with "**** the prosecutor for being a doosh," "**** the judge for not throwing it out," and "I'm glad the POS is dead."

You forgot "and everyone should shoot people that act like this". 

I blame the hat for these vicious attacks. The wearer of the hat is basically saying that they refuse to accept the opinion the media has provided to them. This suggests a genetic defect is involved and natural selection leads ordinarily normal and non violent people to react in order to eliminate the inferior person and save planet Erf. So it is the hat that offers this clue and so must bear the burden.

When I see a BLM tee shirt I react with an over flow of love and pride towards the wearer, as that indicates an ability to properly accept and inculcate messages from the media. A BLM shirt and anything Nike indicates an extremely enlightened individual who has mastered messaging acceptance.

24 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Topic:

some people seem far more concerned about the destruction of property than they do about the people who have been killed by law enforcement. 
yet if they truly cared about destruction of other people’s property they would have paid the deductible 

Already a topic here.

While I don't think you should be "silenced", lol, I do think you are always antagonistic, grating, annoying, and irritating. Probably just your personality.

I've said it here more than once. Either you believe the crap you post, or are mostly a troll. Either way, biggest tool I never met. I don't think trolling with a keyboard behind a computer screen is real difficult to be good at. Some here actually seem to admire this trait in you. I do not. 

To stay on topic, I won't wear "colors" in the wrong places. Maga hat around BLM folks is just asking  for it. Kind of like wearing a Cowboy Jersey at an eagles game. Should you get your ass kicked for doing so? No, but why take the chance.

Edited by 2sammich

8 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

SUPER BIONIC 

what I meant was... stop threatening me with you micro-aggressions.

I was told that the MAGA hat is the new KKK hood by my black friend. I have one, but it's huge and ugly. I wear a couple Pro Trump shirts once in a while and I get nasty looks and people make weird huffing sounds. 

It's pretty awesome. 

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

I will say going forward this year, I won't be wearing or displaying any Pro Trump stuff. We have a ton of Lefty nutjobs around now. I won't endanger my wife. We have Libs following people home now. 

That said. I'm always armed. **** around and you'll find out.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

10 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Topic:

Michael Brown attacked a Police Officer, Eric Garner resisted arrest, George Floyd resisted arrest while under the influence of narcotics, Breonna Taylor was shot after her boyfriend shot at police during a search warrant entry and we are supposed to believe she knew nothing about his narcotics dealing,  the idiot in Atlanta was shot after forcibly stealing an officers taser and firing it at the officer, now we have another man who resists arrest while armed with a knife and he is shot and paralyzed. Everyone of these people put themselves in the position they found themselves in. What gives the protesters the right to destroy other people’s property and cause chaos ? As usual you are on the side of the minority thinking in this. I don’t have any sympathy for people who die at the hands of the police when they resist arrest and I have zero sympathy for the protesters because of the way they act. The protesters couldn’t give a crap about the above “victims” , the ultimate goal of the protesters is to overthrow the government, you know that but you will never admit it. You and your “cause” are a fraud.