Jetty Jumper

Will There Be Less Violence In America If Trump Is Reelected?

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Biden is threatening the USA and its people if he doesn't win.  How is that for senile??  If we don't get what we want, the cities are gonna burn!!!  Nice going Joe.

There will be more violence if DJT is re-elected, but this time a heck of a lot more rioters will get a strong dose of reality.

Never vote to appease the rioters, thats capitulation to bullying and intimidation.  

EFF that.

49 mins ago, Knight771 said:

Biden is threatening the USA and its people if he doesn't win.  How is that for senile??  If we don't get what we want, the cities are gonna burn!!!  Nice going Joe.

The whole RNC conventions was fear monger in fest. Someone said the the Dems will invite ms12 or whatever to move next door. Give me a break.

2 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

The whole RNC conventions was fear monger in fest. Someone said the the Dems will invite ms12 or whatever to move next door. Give me a break.

Actually, what I saw of it (and I didn't see a lot) was more about individual stories of success and overcoming obstacles.  What I saw was very uplifting.  You must have missed those parts because CNN and the Bull **** at MSNBC cut away. 

But the RNC is correct.  Who is doing the burning, looting, rioting, shooting, etc.?  YOUR FOLKS.  And now, you're Presidential Candidate said himself that if Trump is re-elected, the city riots will continue.  Sounded like a threat to me.  And remember this, your DNC friends said NOTHING ABOUT THE RIOTING, LOOTING, BURNING, SHOOTING, ETC. until their polls began to tell them they were losing.  By the way, fear mongering was part of the talking points the DNC put out after the convention.

Come On, Man!!

Liberalism is Leprosy.  

3 mins ago, Dave588 said:

If trump wins, it will be less violence on my part and all my neighbors flying trump banners. 

If creepy joe wins by mail in ballot, probably more

Maybe Civil War

If Trump wins expect more alt leftists to BurnLootMurder in the cities.  
If the child groping dementia riddled idiot wins expect Republicans to be mad, but they will still go to work the next day.  And they will have to work more to pay for all the free stuff and higher taxes that the Groper promises 

6 mins ago, Knight771 said:

But the RNC is correct.  Who is doing the burning, looting, rioting, shooting, etc.?  YOUR FOLKS.  And now, you're Presidential Candidate said himself that if Trump is re-elected, the city riots will continue.  Sounded like a threat to me.  And remember this, your DNC friends said NOTHING ABOUT THE RIOTING, LOOTING, BURNING, SHOOTING, ETC. until their polls began to tell them they were losing.  By the way, fear mongering was part of the talking points the DNC put out after the convention.

^ this, this, and this.  There is nothing here that isnt spot on.  

1) Joe/Ho were chosen to lose. 

2) The violence will be like nothing you've seen before now. 

They have something planned. Bank on it. Fill your pantries and armories. The S will most definitely HTF come November 4.

5 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

2) The violence will be like nothing you've seen before now. 

I really hope this doesn’t come true. 
One good thing of trump wins, is he will “have more flexibility” his second term.  
If the alt leftists decide to act up he will send in alphabet boys to clean them up.  Once the cleaning starts the rest will run back to their moms basements.  

It will be a mess if Trump wins. Especially in Dem controlled states.  But a necessary correction for the country.  

1 hour ago, mitchell master said:

The left loon cities can burn year round for all I care.

And NO funding to "rebuild". Scorched earth.