Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moonbat

Trends

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

We have been told by the Tommie Poll Maven that polls before Labor day are meaningless for actual numbers but we can look at "Trends" from the same polling outfit over time.

And he is indeed correct.  National polls are meaningless except for trends, and state by state polls are where it matters, but really only after Labor Day.

So here is a trend... from The Hill/HarrisX Poll over the past month.

8/2-8/5.        Biden + 3

8/8-8/11.      Biden  + 4

8/11-8/14.    Biden. + 6

8/15-8/18.    Biden. +8

8/22-25.       Biden +9

8/25-28.       Biden +9

So, in the last month we have seen the Donald lose 6 points in The Hill/HarrisX poll.  The wrong direction for DIC supporters.

It will be most interesting to see where this poll goes in the next week.  Where do you think it will go?

WHERE do you get this crap?

:squid:

I am no fan of polls, but that one you posted must have been taken in Mozambique......... :squid:

Edited by Steve in Mass

I submit that the only poll that will matter is the one taken on November 4th.

Everything else between now and then is quite probably pure spun partisan Bull Sh*t.

Just now, Gotcow? said:

I agree,

Trump seems to know where it's heading.....

it's why he will do anything to get an edge,

kill the Post Office,

get Kanye on the ballot,

stop letting the DNI discuss election security to congress,

11 mins ago, moonbat said:

We have been told by the Tommie Poll Maven that polls before Labor day are meaningless for actual numbers but we can look at "Trends" from the same polling outfit over time.

And he is indeed correct.  National polls are meaningless except for trends, and state by state polls are where it matters, but really only after Labor Day.

8/11-8/14.    Biden. + 6

8/15-8/18.    Biden. +8

8/22-25.       Biden +9

8/25-28.       Biden +9

So, in the last month we have seen the Donald lose 6 points in The Hill/HarrisX poll.  The wrong direction for DIC supporters.

It will be most interesting to see where this poll goes in the next week.  Where do you think it will go?

Fake news + fake polls= disappointment for you again 

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

I agree,

Trump seems to know where it's heading.....

it's why he will do anything to get an edge,

kill the Post Office,

get Kanye on the ballot,

stop letting the DNI discuss election security to congress,

Thank you for providing proof of spun partisan bull sh*t...….. :(

1 hour ago, Steve in Mass said:

WHERE do you get this crap?

:squid:

I am no fan of polls, but that one you posted must have been taken in Mozambique......... :squid:

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

Everything else between now and then is quite probably pure spun partisan Bull Sh*t.

59 mins ago, makorider said:

Go get a few pops Moonie, you guys have this one in the bag!!

56 mins ago, TFLT said:

Fake news + fake polls= disappointment for you again 

I look forward to these sorts of comments when Tommie Poll Maven posts yet another poll, only this time it shows Trump winning.  

I won't hold my breath. 

In fact here are a couple of threads you can jump in on and write just what you wrote above.

1 hour ago, moonbat said:

8/11-8/14.    Biden. + 6

8/15-8/18.    Biden. +8

8/22-25.       Biden +9

8/25-28.       Biden +9

Moonbat , I hate to break it to you but Trump has already won the election. That’s why your kooky friends are rioting in the streets. If you had a chance they wouldn’t be doing that. 

16 hours ago, moonbat said:

I look forward to these sorts of comments when Tommie Poll Maven posts yet another poll, only this time it shows Trump winning.  

Sorry to disappoint you,but my feeling about polls will be exactly the same. I don't need a poll to know that Biden doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, the Democrats already made sure of that.

17 hours ago, moonbat said:

8/11-8/14.    Biden. + 6

8/15-8/18.    Biden. +8

8/22-25.       Biden +9

8/25-28.       Biden +9

We were shown similar, trends, in 2016. How’d that work out? 
Why do you, trust, polls? 

Well to be fair, Biden has really only spoken out twice this month that I remember. One he read a well practiced, highly controlled and possibly taped teleprompter message from his basement flu bunker. The other just yesterday. He read from the teleprompter again, only this time in an empty warehouse in Pittsburgh. Empty save for his staff members and a couple of media cameras.

He read aloud- “Covid has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than one hundred years, look, here’s, the lives, it’s just, it’s just, I mean, think about it.”

So his team flies him out to Pittsburgh, slips him inside an empty warehouse to offer up a speech to be given with teleprompters, and he completely botches it. Then I guess they flew him straight back home to his bunker. So why would they have done this ? Was it to make it seem as if he is campaigning ? I mean think about it. 

So now MoonBat thinks that Biden is mopping the floor with Trump because some Hill Harris poll suggests so. Well they better produce another one pretty quickly, because Biden is having to pretend to campaign and his team is forced to allow him to speak, and I am unsure of how many more of these they can manage. No level of control, not amount of supervision, no planned event allowing time for practice can save him from appearing senile. He looks vulnerable now when he goes before the cameras. Like this silly old man that should be home eating oatmeal and wearing diapers.

A poll the OP says. He found this really special poll and it means something. It means that he can beat the Old Tom Cat at his own game. It means Biden is crushing Trump more and more each day the violent mobs continue to attack and beat people with bricks. Moon-bat politics indeed. Very MoonBat. So MoonBat in fact, that it was special enough to deserve it’s own thread. This thread, and I am happy to see the level of excitement he has for Joe Biden. Everyone needs something to believe in and right now he is trying really hard to believe in Joe.

Go watch the video of Joe’s fine remarks given in an empty warehouse in Pittsburgh, and then ask yourself why they made that old fart do that. Ask why is it that Democrats are trying to prevent him from debating. Ask what the real reason is that Joe has been kept hidden away. Ask and the answer becomes obvious. Fake polls need Joe to keep his mouth shut.

This race was lost the moment the DNC decided to appoint Joe Biden and demanded the others drop out. There was a reason they needed to do that and I haven’t the foggiest as to why. My guess is that they needed someone with some skin in the osama crimes.

18 hours ago, moonbat said:

8/11-8/14.    Biden. + 6

8/15-8/18.    Biden. +8

8/22-25.       Biden +9

8/25-28.       Biden +9

However it all turns out, the 2 of you have CERTAINLY doubled down on your positions at this point!

6 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

So his team flies him out to Pittsburgh, slips him inside an empty warehouse to offer up a speech to be given with teleprompters, and he completely botches it. Then I guess they flew him straight back home to his bunker.

He could have done that from his basement without having to miss Matlock.