fish'nmagician

Violence

Rate this topic

308 posts in this topic

Do Republicans want to diffuse the tension and violence?

or do Republicans see an escalation of violence as Trump's only pathway to victory?

 

there has been a noticeable uptick in posts about Civil war and race war    fantasies,

coicidence?

or is Right wing propaganda outlets stoking the flames?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another topic based on false premise. 

 

No one wants violence Frank. No one.

 

It just seems that the left turned a blind eye to it up until last week until they found the polls were not looking good to their cause. 

Soon you will be admitting there is burning/looting/mayhem going on claiming you've been pointing it out all along. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Dave S said:

Another topic based on false premise. 

 

No one wants violence Frank. No one.

 

It just seems that the left turned a blind eye to it up until last week until they found the polls were not looking good to their cause. 

Soon you will be admitting there is burning/looting/mayhem going on claiming you've been pointing it out all along. 

I don't agree.  Simply go on some of the progressive WEB sites.  They have been urging violence since this started.

They are arming up.

Just last week after the incident in Bedford, PA they were calling for armed supporters to assist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Dave S said:

No one wants violence Frank. No one.

 

Except maybe.. all the high profile Democrats egging it on calling for it and excusing it? 

 

And Frank... who has also done the same here in the PG (though he's a minor low profile pail schleper at best)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steve_in_PA said:

I don't agree.  Simply go on some of the progressive WEB sites.  They have been urging violence since this started.

They are arming up.

Just last week after the incident in Bedford, PA they were calling for armed supporters to assist.

ANTIFA and BLM both openly endorse the use of violence to achieve their goals.

BLM founders have been interviewed in national press saying that if their reetarded demands aren't met they will be justified in burning down the state.

This is not figurative.

These jerks are serious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still have this question Frank. 

 

What did the auto dealership that was torched in Kenosha have to do with the shooting of Blake? 

 

Why did they "protest" the auto dealership?  That's what they were doing right?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Dave S said:

Another topic based on false premise. 

I asked a question?

no false premise.

 

Just noting that in many threads you Republicans seem to be rubbing your hands together and discussing weapon and ammo purchases to made before the glorious civil war begins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

I don't agree.  Simply go on some of the progressive WEB sites.  They have been urging violence since this started.

They are arming up.

Just last week after the incident in Bedford, PA they were calling for armed supporters to assist.

 

4 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

 

Except maybe.. all the high profile Democrats egging it on calling for it and excusing it? 

 

And Frank... who has also done the same here in the PG (though he's a minor low profile pail schleper at best)

 

1 min ago, SallyGrowler said:

ANTIFA and BLM both openly endorse the use of violence to achieve their goals.

BLM founders have been interviewed in national press saying that if their reetarded demands aren't met they will be justified in burning down the state.

This is not figurative.

These jerks are serious.

 

 

OK rephrased- No one in their right mind wants violence. 

 

Cant speak for the mentally insane. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just reflect on the assault of elderly catholics praying at the statue of St Louis.

Or Rand Paul the author of the "justice for brionna taylor" bill being assaulted by ignoramouses.

 

They don't want justice they want and believe violence will remove ghe patriarchy.

 

FAFO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

 

Just noting that in many threads you Republicans seem to be rubbing your hands together and discussing weapon and ammo purchases to made before the glorious civil war begins.



Gee what I see is individuals looking for protection. 

 

Show me where any Republicans on this site posted they were collecting weapons and ammo and going on attack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my friends teach martial arts and concealed weapons training.

Most of their new clients are former democrats.

Lots of black women in fear if BLM.

 

Ironic isn't it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

 

Except maybe.. all the high profile Democrats egging it on calling for it and excusing it? st)

Trump is egging it on,

he has caravans of supporters riding thru areas of strife,

he had the gun toting couple address the RNC,

they are calling shooters heroes.

 

that's happening on YOUR side of the aisle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fish'nmagician said:

Trump is egging it on,

he has caravans of supporters riding thru areas of strife,

he had the gun toting couple address the RNC,

they are calling shooters heroes.

 

that's happening on YOUR side of the aisle.

Very childish observation.

 

Sticks and stones...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.