Dave S

Ted Wheeler- What does the Anarchist have on him?

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

You're the mayor of a major city. 

 

You've had riots occurring for close to 100 days now. 

 

You've stood with the rioters. 

 

You're failing at keeping your citizens safe. 

 

You've handcuffed your own police department from taking back control of your city. 

 

You either allowed your DA to drop charges on those arrested for violent crimes or you ordered him to.

 

You then go on TV this weekend and blame Trump for the Burning/Looting/Mayhem?

 

I see you got your marching orders from the DNC but what does the fascist/ anarchist have on you?  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gatr522 said:

He is obedient to his owners.

Very much so. 

 

The DNC and who else?  

 

He's been turning a blind eye to the riots and burning for close to 100 days- long before the DNC did a cosmetic 180 on violence. 

 

Who is he taking a knee to?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep burning ,stop all money from going to the city ....stop all medical ,dentists etc for these Terrorists why are we  wasting taxpayers money sending these p o s to a doctor ....

Edited by Surf bomber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Dave S said:

Very much so. 

 

The DNC and who else?  

 

He's been turning a blind eye to the riots and burning for close to 100 days- long before the DNC did a cosmetic 180 on violence. 

 

Who is he taking a knee to?  

The ministry of truth and it's financial backers. The funding for such is global. He may not even know-just do as you are told. I'll forgo the ridicule TACTIC for speculating this round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either Ted is an idiot or someone got to him early. 

 

DNC just turned last week when they conducted a poll and found they were on the wrong side of the issue. 

 

Ted and quite frankly, every other democrat mayor/govenor has been pretty much putting out the red carpet for individuals looking to cause mayhem. 

 

Who gave those early orders to do so?    

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

He's one of them...….. :(

Yep.  The only logical conclusion.

 

You do have to give him credit.  Unlike Biden and others who agree with him, he is honest in his support of socialist causes.

Edited by Steve_in_PA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dave S said:

Either Ted is an idiot or someone got to him early. 

 

DNC just turned last week when they conducted a poll and found they were on the wrong side of the issue. 

 

Ted and quite frankly, every other democrat mayor/govenor has been pretty much putting out the red carpet for individuals looking to cause mayhem. 

 

Who gave those early orders to do so?    

 

 

We will never know,however,it is worthy of an investigation.Fostering organized mayhem in the streets of America should not be tolerated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Jetty Jumper said:

We will never know,however,it is worthy of an investigation.Fostering organized mayhem in the streets of America should not be tolerated.

Yep. You can argue that whoever was behind it is committing treason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.