Stanley K

WTB High Quality Bucktail

10 posts in this topic

Looking for premium quality 3-5" long crinkly fibers for tying flatwings and hollows. Down to my last piece from Andrew Warshawer and starting to get stressed. White preferred but would consider some other colors (ideally chartreuse, black, dark purple, and maybe also yellow, red). Thanks!

How many are you looking to get? I have quite a few tails ranging from good to very excellent quality. I’m not usually one to part with these types of things but could maybe be persuaded. I  included a pic I had on my phone of one that extends about from the tip of my finger to my elbow crease and I’m a little over 6’ tall. 

0C23B592-C37F-4539-AEC8-743C117B1463.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ftyer said:

How many are you looking to get? I have quite a few tails ranging from good to very excellent quality. I’m not usually one to part with these types of things but could maybe be persuaded. I  included a pic I had on my phone of one that extends about from the tip of my finger to my elbow crease and I’m a little over 6’ tall. 

Wow, that's a beautiful tail. I don't necessarily need one that large and would be happy with good-very good quality. Would be interested in 2 tails for now. Let me know what you'd be willing to part with and how much you're looking for. Thanks!

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 9:25 PM, Ftyer said:

I'm interested in those big tails.Could you elaborate on what you "may" want to part with please? Thanks.