Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

So These Rioters

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

What's with all the sexual deviants? Must be hard to find normal people to turn on their country, for money. We're gonna hear some sick stuff about these people in the coming months, just you watch.

Their tent is large and inclusive. Unless you are a straight white male who believes in God, has a job, doesn’t do dope, and votes for pro American politicians. The tent is off limits to those types. Criminals, druggies, vagrants, bums, hobos, sexual deviants, child molesters, terrorists, and anyone who hates America is welcome to come into the tent.

So soon we vote.

4 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

Criminals, druggies, vagrants, bums, hobos, sexual deviants, child molesters, terrorists, and anyone who hates America is welcome to come into the tent.

I can only offer Illegals, Welfare Warriors, and Corrupt Politicians, then I think you nailed it.

1 min ago, fishinambition said:

Yeah these people are all about justice, clearly.

7B32ED12-4FB0-497F-B43C-236EA275487C.jpeg.03ce9e8e3b5a4fe399d57aa98de0f95e.jpeg.jpg

Tonight, Pete Buttagig calls for peace at Kenosha protest, film (a milky, mucus like film) at 11.

12 mins ago, fishinambition said:

This is basically a collection of the worst people on earth, doing what horrible people do. Fighting and flucking in the streets. The dems must be so proud.

Pride is of NO concern to Dems. They simply don't care what the means are to achieve their agenda.

37 mins ago, fishinambition said:

What's with all the sexual deviants? 

Its really amazing.   An oddly high % have sexual assault, pedophilia or similar in their past or present.  

26 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

. Criminals, druggies, vagrants, bums, hobos, sexual deviants, child molesters, terrorists, and anyone who hates America is welcome to come into the tent.

19 mins ago, fish643 said:

I can only offer Illegals, Welfare Warriors, and Corrupt Politicians, then I think you nailed it.

... Save words.  Just ay Democrats.  ;-)