Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goldy

Portland - when does it end

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

How dumb is Ted wheeler.  A trump supporter shot and killed tonight.  On his leg, blue lives matter.  Reports are he was from a far right group.  Doesn’t mattter, he was killed.  
 

When are tax payers going to say enough?  Bow to the mob

 

No sane person can’t Watch the nightly videos and think this is ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In November when Trump wins again they will riotx10 this time making easy targets of opportunity of themselves. That’s when WE have to end it. No prisoners 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 mins ago, Goldy said:

How dumb is Ted wheeler.  A trump supporter shot and killed tonight.  On his leg, blue lives matter.  Reports are he was from a far right group.  Doesn’t mattter, he was killed.  
 

When are tax payers going to say enough?  Bow to the mob

 

No sane person can’t Watch the nightly videos and think this is ok

 

Are you suggesting we bow to the mob?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 mins ago, Kones1 said:

In November when Trump wins again they will riotx10 

This!!

 

You think the alt leftists are acting like feral animals now, wait til the orange man wins another term.  They will BurnLootMurder in every city. 
If Gropey child molester Joe wins Republicans will be pissed off, but will get up and go to work as always. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This phase will continue until the rioting is forcibly ended, either by police or citizens.  After rioting becomes unsafe, those unwilling to be stopped in the street will begin setting bombs.  That will go on for years until those people are caught or killed and the tactic proves ineffective.

 

See Europe and communist, IRA, and PLO terrorists.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kones1 said:

In November when Trump wins again they will riotx10 this time making easy targets of opportunity of themselves. That’s when WE have to end it. No prisoners 

This is civil war now. Democrats are fine with conservatives being murdered for wearing a hat they don’t like. They are going to keep attacking law-abiding Americans in frenzied mobs, until they are dealt with the same way all bullies finally are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Flybyme said:

This is civil war now. Democrats are fine with conservatives being murdered for wearing a hat they don’t like. They are going to keep attacking law-abiding Americans in frenzied mobs, until they are dealt with the same way all bullies finally are.

Did the guy have a record?

if so the shooter may get endorsed for president. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reality is as the anarchy has evolved, we have seen more organization and funding pumped into it. They also attract more of the leftist lunatic fringe every week, when there are no consequences. 

The sooner the equally violent accountability for their actions, the sooner the fringe players will stay home out of fear. Then we will be left with the hard core terrorists to deal with. It will probably take a month of crushing them for the message to get thru.... but I would start now! As the rioters have demonstrated, the permissiveness of LE has done nothing but emboldened them, and fuel the momentum of the anarchy. 

Edited by fish643

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.